need for speed hot pursuit
Doesn't work well .
Please Help

Aorasoo@yahoo.com
thats my Email please someone answer me and thanx :fou: :heink:
4 answers Last reply
More about graphic card
  1. What do you mean by "doesn't work"?
  2. Your CPU is extremely old and is holding back your GPU.

The CPU can't process all the information the GPU is giving to it.
    I would not recommend upgrading the CPU, the architecture your motherboard is using is far to old to be a decent modern day gaming machine.

I know it sucks, but your best bet is to buy a whole new system, you could use your GPU to help save on the cost's of building a new machine.
  3. it "doesnt work well" because that CPU is not that good and your Ram is slow and there isn't much of it.
  4. For starters your system ram is a little low and your cpu is an antique , you have a Pentium 4 ? With those components you are at the minimum requirements to run the games and when you are at that level , you can technicaly run the game but it's not going to be very good.

Call of Duty: Black Ops Minimum System Requirements: OS: Windows Vista / XP / 7 Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better Memory: 2GB HDD:12GB** Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible DirectX: 9.0c

As you can see your cpu is causeing the game not to play very well and you are lucky to be able to play it at all since it requires a core 2 duo as the minimum cpu requirement.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Motherboards Graphics