grand turismo 4 A-specs

hi guys, i'm playing the grand turismo 4 game. There seems to be a
little problem with the A-Specs view. I don't like being in the car
while playing, I like the bird's eye camera view. do you know if there
is any setting to change the camera view while playing the game under
a-specs mode.

thx

Irshaad

thx, but i've tried all the buttons.

A guy on another newsgroup told me to press the select button, i'll try
that.

Thx anyway.

Irshaad

irshaad77@servihoo.com wrote:

> hi guys, i'm playing the grand turismo 4 game. There seems to be a
> little problem with the A-Specs view. I don't like being in the car
> while playing, I like the bird's eye camera view. do you know if there
> is any setting to change the camera view while playing the game under
> a-specs mode.
>
> thx
>
> Irshaad

I think there are only three external views, no real internal. You're
either behind the car, on the bumper or the weird on the roof view.
this one looks like you're in the car but you're actually seeing part
of the roof and bonnet. better than nothing. I think it is the
triangle button which changes views, but just try them all.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

irshaad77@servihoo.com wrote:

> thx, but i've tried all the buttons.
>
> A guy on another newsgroup told me to press the select button, i'll try
> that.
>
> Thx anyway.
>
> Irshaad

did you try shoulder buttons? anyway, you can change the view
permanently in the options, but I can't recall exactly where or how,
just take a look in there and you'll see what's available.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

BlackKnight

<irshaad77@servihoo.com> wrote in message
> thx, but i've tried all the buttons.
>
> A guy on another newsgroup told me to press the select button, i'll try
> that.

If you'd read the manual or even glanced at it you wouldn't have needed to
ask! Unless you're playing a pirated copy in which case its the black button
on the top of the PS2!

BlackKnight wrote:
> <irshaad77@servihoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>thx, but i've tried all the buttons.
>>
>>A guy on another newsgroup told me to press the select button, i'll try
>>that.
>>

> If you'd read the manual or even glanced at it you wouldn't have needed to
> ask! Unless you're playing a pirated copy in which case its the black button
> on the top of the PS2!

lol... no kidding. RTFM already.

It's the SELECT button, BTW.

HTH,
-joe.

If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again,
it was probably worth it.