Cannot save themes

September 14, 2004 11:15:55 AM

Don't know what happened but all of a sudden I can no
longer save modified themes or new themes from the display
properties dialog.

More about : save themes

September 18, 2004 1:59:27 AM

are you running sp-2 by any chance?

"Simon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Don't know what happened but all of a sudden I can no
> longer save modified themes or new themes from the display
> properties dialog.
Anonymous
September 26, 2004 4:52:26 AM

Yes I am running SP2

--
sjfirman
Anonymous

sjfirman Wrote:
> Yes I am running SP2
Problem fixed by doing a Repair Install of XP

--
sjfirman
!