From: Zackman <zack...@SPAMISEVILearthling.net>
Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox
Subject: Re: The Beginning of the End of Xbox Japan
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:41:10 -0600

True Fantasy Live Online should cause a sales spike. How much remains
to be seen.

-Z-
--------------------------
In 2001, Bill Gates spoke of "incredible, persistent, online worlds"
that would be created because of what the Xbox hard drive could do.
Only one - "True Fantasy Live Online" - was started, and it never
materialized.
6-2-2004
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/06/02/news_6099836.html
True Fantasy Live Online gets the axe

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The bitch has never been right about ANYTHING, EVER! Look at the date
> on the post below, then read what happened. And yet the bitch insists
> on shitting all over itself over and over. Usenet is littered with the
> psycho-schizo bitch's "predictions" that ended up wrong EVERY TIME. And
> now the stupid contradictory wise and beautiful woman is creating dozens more. Just more
> fodder for the cannon.
> -------------------------
> From: Zackman <zack...@SPAMISEVILearthling.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox
> Subject: Re: The Beginning of the End of Xbox Japan
> Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:41:10 -0600
>
> True Fantasy Live Online should cause a sales spike. How much remains
> to be seen.

ONWED!

Fred Liken wrote:

> ONWED!

You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.

-Z-

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <erCdnZ2dnZ1Pi7LrnZ2dnSVpad-dnZ2dRVn-yZ2dnZ0@giganews.com>,
zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net says...

>Fred Liken wrote:
>
>> ONWED!
>
>You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
>
>-Z-

Fred and Bliggety would make for a nice prom king and queen.

Zackman wrote:
>While you were at home at 11 p.m. on a Friday night playing
Usenet stalker, I was out drinking beer, listening to great live music and
meeting girls. Yep, I guess you win. LOL.

LMAO!

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> Fred Liken wrote:
>
>> ONWED!
>
> You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.

Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.

> While you were at home at 11 p.m. on a Friday night playing Usenet
> stalker, I was out drinking beer, listening to great live music and
> meeting girls.

lol. Sure.... Rootbeer listening to the Podunk barbershop quartet in
concert at the nursing home meeting old bluehairs and chatting them up about
GoldBond, bitch!

Fred Liken wrote:
> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
>
>>Fred Liken wrote:
>>

>>>ONWED!
>>
>>You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
>

> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.

I think you're missing the point. The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't
have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.

"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

>>>You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
>>
>> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
> I think you're missing the point.

Nope, I didn't. :)

> The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.

And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by the
hump back whisker butt.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

>>> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
>> I think you're missing the point.
>
>Nope, I didn't. :)
>
>> The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.
>
>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by the
>hump back whisker butt.

And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
> In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
> nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
>>
>>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

>>> I think you're missing the point.
>>
>>Nope, I didn't. :)
>>
>>> The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.
>>
>>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by
>>the
>>hump back whisker butt.
>>

> And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.

Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)

BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.

http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif

Blig Merk wrote:

> What an ass. You think that just because you hover over Usenet all
> day and night that everybody else does? Have you ever heard of
> Notepad? Have you ever heard of reading and posting OFF-LINE?
> Obviously not, since you have once again publically displayed your
> incredible stupidity and ignorance by posting something like this. I
> just walk by and push the Send whenever. It takes less than a second,
> then I go on with other things. I don't type online. What a schmuck.

Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work? How can you read the
web-based messages when you are not online? You still on dial up?

perfect

"Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
>> Fred Liken wrote:
>>
>>> ONWED!
>>
>> You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
>
> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.

So true. You're saying whatever everyone else was thinking.

perfect

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

> And now your

How are those remaining brain cells working out for you?

Hank the Rapper wrote:
> Blig Merk wrote:
>
> > What an ass. You think that just because you hover over Usenet all
> > day and night that everybody else does? Have you ever heard of
> > Notepad? Have you ever heard of reading and posting OFF-LINE?
> > Obviously not, since you have once again publically displayed your
> > incredible stupidity and ignorance by posting something like this. I
> > just walk by and push the Send whenever. It takes less than a second,
> > then I go on with other things. I don't type online. What a schmuck.
>
> Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work? How can you read the
> web-based messages when you are not online? You still on dial up?

Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand. But then, you are the
village idiot compared to Zackcrybabybitche's village simpleton.
Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, they always come out as a pair,
clutching each other for comfort.

Hank the Rapper wrote:

> Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work?

It's easy, Hank!

1] Click and hold the mouse button and drag to highlight all the
message text you'll want to eventually address.

2] Copy the highlighted text to an app like Notepad (it's got
Bilgecunt's seal of approval!).

3] Reformat the text to a line width of 72-80 characters.

4] Manually enter all greater-than signs.

5] Make sure keyboard macro that pastes the term "xflop1.5fullcircle"
is working proprly.

6] Compose reply.

7] Save text document.

8] Log onto Google Groups and maneuver to the newsgroup that contains
the original message.

9] Hunt for original message.

10] Reply to original message.

11] Revel in a job well done.

Blig Merk wrote:

> Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand. But then, you are the
> village idiot compared to Zackcrybabybitche's village simpleton.
> Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, they always come out as a pair,
> clutching each other for comfort.

Phuk, you're a moron. You should go back to not responding to your own
threads. You only make yourself look like a bigger fool when you do.

Bilgecunt wrote:

>> Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work?
>> How can you read the web-based messages when you are
>> not online? You still on dial up?

> Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand.

Dodge and weave, dodge and weave...Bilgcunt's number two m.o.

babanoosh wrote:

> What do you do for a living Blig, that would make you SO resentful of
> anything but a SONY monopoly? Man, I wish you could see out of your
> myopic box and see what an Xbox is truly capable of. Blows the PS2 out
> of the water. It's kind of like MS gave everyone a treasure inside
> that little hunk of plastic, you just have to break the tiny lock. :)

It's very simple why Bligmerk is scared of the Xbox. He thinks it will
detrimentally hurt PC gaming.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <34qdnYJRZqDiSmrfRVn-jg@giganews.com>, picture@perfect says...

>"Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
>> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message

>>> You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
>>
>> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
>

>So true. You're saying whatever everyone else was thinking.

What a goof. Looks like Fred has a new boyfriend.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <O-ednZ2dnZ3xGFr-nZ2dnQBFat-dnZ2dRVn-0Z2dnZ0@giganews.com>,
picture@perfect says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>> And now your
>

>How are those remaining brain cells working out for you?

I didn't realize I was posting on the Harvard English Program forums.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <42f79854$0$37081$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>> In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
>> nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
>>>
>>>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

>>>Nope, I didn't. :)

>>>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by
>>>the
>>>hump back whisker butt.
>>>

>> And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.
>
>Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
>makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)
>
>BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.
>
>http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif

Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

In article <42f8e1d2$0$37114$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
>
>>> http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
>>>
>> Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
>
>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.

Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.

>>> Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
>>
>>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
>>
> Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.

lol. You'd laugh.

TRENDING THREADS