From: Zackman <zack...@SPAMISEVILearthling.net>
Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox
Subject: Re: The Beginning of the End of Xbox Japan
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:41:10 -0600

True Fantasy Live Online should cause a sales spike. How much remains
to be seen.

-Z-
--------------------------
In 2001, Bill Gates spoke of "incredible, persistent, online worlds"
that would be created because of what the Xbox hard drive could do.
Only one - "True Fantasy Live Online" - was started, and it never
materialized.
6-2-2004
http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/06/02/news_6099836.html
True Fantasy Live Online gets the axe
118 answers Last reply
More about another zackcrybabybitch classic
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Blig Merk" <blig_murk@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > The bitch has never been right about ANYTHING, EVER! Look at the date
    > on the post below, then read what happened. And yet the bitch insists
    > on shitting all over itself over and over. Usenet is littered with the
    > psycho-schizo bitch's "predictions" that ended up wrong EVERY TIME. And
    > now the stupid contradictory cunt is creating dozens more. Just more
    > fodder for the cannon.
    > -------------------------
    > From: Zackman <zack...@SPAMISEVILearthling.net>
    > Newsgroups: alt.games.video.xbox
    > Subject: Re: The Beginning of the End of Xbox Japan
    > Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:41:10 -0600
    >
    > True Fantasy Live Online should cause a sales spike. How much remains
    > to be seen.

    ONWED!
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:

    > ONWED!

    You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.

    -Z-
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <erCdnZ2dnZ1Pi7LrnZ2dnSVpad-dnZ2dRVn-yZ2dnZ0@giganews.com>,
    zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net says...

    >Fred Liken wrote:
    >
    >> ONWED!
    >
    >You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
    >
    >-Z-

    Fred and Bliggety would make for a nice prom king and queen.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Zackman wrote:
    >While you were at home at 11 p.m. on a Friday night playing
    Usenet stalker, I was out drinking beer, listening to great live music and
    meeting girls. Yep, I guess you win. LOL.

    LMAO!
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    > Fred Liken wrote:
    >
    >> ONWED!
    >
    > You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.

    Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > While you were at home at 11 p.m. on a Friday night playing Usenet
    > stalker, I was out drinking beer, listening to great live music and
    > meeting girls.

    lol. Sure.... Rootbeer listening to the Podunk barbershop quartet in
    concert at the nursing home meeting old bluehairs and chatting them up about
    GoldBond, bitch!
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>Fred Liken wrote:
    >>

    >>>ONWED!
    >>
    >>You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
    >

    > Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.

    I think you're missing the point. The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't
    have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>>You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
    >>
    >> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
    > I think you're missing the point.

    Nope, I didn't. :)

    > The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.

    And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by the
    hump back whisker butt.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
    >> I think you're missing the point.
    >
    >Nope, I didn't. :)
    >
    >> The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.
    >
    >And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by the
    >hump back whisker butt.

    And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    > In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    >>
    >>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>> I think you're missing the point.
    >>
    >>Nope, I didn't. :)
    >>
    >>> The ugliest girl at the prom doesn't have "bitches"; she IS the bitch.
    >>
    >>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by
    >>the
    >>hump back whisker butt.
    >>

    > And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.

    Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
    makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)

    BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.

    http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Blig Merk wrote:

    > What an ass. You think that just because you hover over Usenet all
    > day and night that everybody else does? Have you ever heard of
    > Notepad? Have you ever heard of reading and posting OFF-LINE?
    > Obviously not, since you have once again publically displayed your
    > incredible stupidity and ignorance by posting something like this. I
    > just walk by and push the Send whenever. It takes less than a second,
    > then I go on with other things. I don't type online. What a schmuck.

    Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work? How can you read the
    web-based messages when you are not online? You still on dial up?
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
    > "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
    >> Fred Liken wrote:
    >>
    >>> ONWED!
    >>
    >> You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
    >
    > Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.

    So true. You're saying whatever everyone else was thinking.
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    > And now your

    How are those remaining brain cells working out for you?
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > Blig Merk wrote:
    >
    > > What an ass. You think that just because you hover over Usenet all
    > > day and night that everybody else does? Have you ever heard of
    > > Notepad? Have you ever heard of reading and posting OFF-LINE?
    > > Obviously not, since you have once again publically displayed your
    > > incredible stupidity and ignorance by posting something like this. I
    > > just walk by and push the Send whenever. It takes less than a second,
    > > then I go on with other things. I don't type online. What a schmuck.
    >
    > Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work? How can you read the
    > web-based messages when you are not online? You still on dial up?

    Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand. But then, you are the
    village idiot compared to Zackcrybabybitche's village simpleton.
    Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, they always come out as a pair,
    clutching each other for comfort.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:

    > Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work?

    It's easy, Hank!

    1] Click and hold the mouse button and drag to highlight all the
    message text you'll want to eventually address.

    2] Copy the highlighted text to an app like Notepad (it's got
    Bilgecunt's seal of approval!).

    3] Reformat the text to a line width of 72-80 characters.

    4] Manually enter all greater-than signs.

    5] Make sure keyboard macro that pastes the term "xflop1.5fullcircle"
    is working proprly.

    6] Compose reply.

    7] Save text document.

    8] Log onto Google Groups and maneuver to the newsgroup that contains
    the original message.

    9] Hunt for original message.

    10] Reply to original message.

    11] Revel in a job well done.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Blig Merk wrote:

    > Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand. But then, you are the
    > village idiot compared to Zackcrybabybitche's village simpleton.
    > Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, they always come out as a pair,
    > clutching each other for comfort.

    Phuk, you're a moron. You should go back to not responding to your own
    threads. You only make yourself look like a bigger fool when you do.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Bilgecunt wrote:

    >> Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work?
    >> How can you read the web-based messages when you are
    >> not online? You still on dial up?

    > Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand.

    Dodge and weave, dodge and weave...Bilgcunt's number two m.o.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    babanoosh wrote:

    > What do you do for a living Blig, that would make you SO resentful of
    > anything but a SONY monopoly? Man, I wish you could see out of your
    > myopic box and see what an Xbox is truly capable of. Blows the PS2 out
    > of the water. It's kind of like MS gave everyone a treasure inside
    > that little hunk of plastic, you just have to break the tiny lock. :)

    It's very simple why Bligmerk is scared of the Xbox. He thinks it will
    detrimentally hurt PC gaming.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <34qdnYJRZqDiSmrfRVn-jg@giganews.com>, picture@perfect says...

    >"Fred Liken" <nothanks@toocoolforschool.com> wrote in message
    >> "Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message

    >>> You're hitting on the ugliest girl at the prom, Fred.
    >>
    >> Don't get jealous. You can still be his bitch.
    >

    >So true. You're saying whatever everyone else was thinking.

    What a goof. Looks like Fred has a new boyfriend.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <O-ednZ2dnZ3xGFr-nZ2dnQBFat-dnZ2dRVn-0Z2dnZ0@giganews.com>,
    picture@perfect says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >> And now your
    >

    >How are those remaining brain cells working out for you?

    I didn't realize I was posting on the Harvard English Program forums.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42f79854$0$37081$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >> In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    >> nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    >>>
    >>>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>>Nope, I didn't. :)

    >>>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by
    >>>the
    >>>hump back whisker butt.
    >>>

    >> And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.
    >
    >Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
    >makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)
    >
    >BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.
    >
    >http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif

    Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >> http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
    >>
    > Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.

    lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42f8e1d2$0$37114$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>> http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
    >>>
    >> Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
    >
    >lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.

    Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>> Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
    >>
    >>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
    >>
    > Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.

    lol. You'd laugh.
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:

    > Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.

    You should. It was damn funny.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    > In article <42f8e1d2$0$37114$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    >
    >>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>>Look for response on my reply post to Perfect Idiot.
    >>
    >>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
    >>

    > Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.

    "Whos"

    I thought that was a pun but I guess not. :)
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>In article <42f76540$0$37089$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    >>nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    >>
    >>>"babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>>Nope, I didn't. :)

    >>>And, so that makes Zack her limp man bitch. lol. He's pussy whipped by
    >>>the
    >>>hump back whisker butt.
    >>>

    >>And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.
    >

    > Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
    > makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)
    >
    > BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.
    >
    > http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif

    where can I get a grammar ninja?
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>>And now your Zackmans bitch so whats that make you.
    >>
    >> Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
    >> makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)
    >>
    >> BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.
    >>
    >> http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
    > where can I get a grammar ninja?

    I drew it.
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Fred Liken wrote:
    > "babanoosh" <snoopdizzel@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

    >>>Now? I conceded that to the tree bound bitch boy long ago. I guess that
    >>>makes me a total loser! lol. I don't care. :)
    >>>
    >>>BTW, the grammar ninja is very displeased with your skillz.
    >>>
    >>>http://fredliken.freehosting.net/imajiz/GrammarNinja.gif
    >>
    >>where can I get a grammar ninja?
    >

    > I drew it.

    what program?
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>>where can I get a grammar ninja?
    >>
    >> I drew it.
    > what program?

    Image Ready.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42f9023d$0$37139$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
    >>>
    >> Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.
    >
    >lol. You'd laugh.

    You spent time doing that? Made me laugh for about two seconds. Now its time
    to continue with my bad grammar because lord knows I love to stir up the ones
    who think this is the Harvard English class forum.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>lol. You'd laugh.
    >>
    > You spent time doing that?

    A bit.

    > Made me laugh for about two seconds.

    ok.

    > Now its time
    > to continue with my bad grammar because lord knows I love to stir up the
    > ones
    > who think this is the Harvard English class forum.

    It's funny you would think that you'd have to go to Harvard to learn the
    difference between your and you're. lol. It's not complicated and you
    aren't ESL, so you should have a grasp of the very basics unless you are in
    some way handicapped.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    You are a semi-literate baboon. It is not grammar, dogbrain.

    Your - possessive case of you
    You're - contraction of "you are"

    They have two different meanings. This is about reading comprehension,
    dolt. To describe this as grammar is to demonstrate you don't even
    understand the difference between grammar and comprehension.

    MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    > In article <42f922bd$0$37107$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    > nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    > >
    > >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    > >> You spent time doing that?
    > >
    > >A bit.
    > >
    > >> Made me laugh for about two seconds.
    > >
    > >ok.
    > >
    > >> Now its time
    > >> to continue with my bad grammar because lord knows I love to stir up the
    > >> ones
    > >> who think this is the Harvard English class forum.
    > >
    > >It's funny you would think that you'd have to go to Harvard to learn the
    > >difference between your and you're. lol. It's not complicated and you
    > >aren't ESL, so you should have a grasp of the very basics unless you are in
    > >some way handicapped.
    > >

    > I know the difference(twenty years ago) and if I gave a rats ass I would use
    > the right grammar. I've been out of school for over twenty years and correct
    > grammar is one of those things people tend to stop using unless they are doing
    > something important(this is not one of those things and if you think it
    > is....). I look at aircraft logs every night that are filled out by college
    > graduates(commercial pilots) and my grammar compared to theirs makes me look
    > like a english major at Harvard. These guys are usually my age or older and
    > they are writing in something that correct grammar is not needed. The same
    > goes for this place. If you cant handle my bad grammar and spelling then you
    > should just move on because its here to stay.
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > Blig Merk wrote:
    >
    > > Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand. But then, you are the
    > > village idiot compared to Zackcrybabybitche's village simpleton.
    > > Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber, they always come out as a pair,
    > > clutching each other for comfort.
    >
    > Phuk, you're a moron. You should go back to not responding to your own
    > threads. You only make yourself look like a bigger fool when you do.

    That is what is so bizarre about you. Your comebacks are so
    disassociated and disconnected, it seems like there is a mentally
    retarded person behind them. Then, I invent a new four letter word and
    you copy-monkey-ape it. It is said that imitation is the sincerest form
    of flattery. You goons flatter me so much, it makes me humble.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > MS#1Fanboy-JoJo wrote:
    >> In article <42f8e1d2$0$37114$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    >> nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...
    >>
    >>>"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>>lol. Quit whining. The Grammar Ninja owned you.
    >>>

    >> Whos grammar ninja? Didn't even check out your link.
    >>

    > "Whos"
    >
    > I thought that was a pun but I guess not. :)

    Jojo would need to evolve for about another trillion years before she
    figures out what a pun exactly is. Fortunately her life span isn't that
    long.
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > babanoosh wrote:
    >

    >>What do you do for a living Blig, that would make you SO resentful of
    >>anything but a SONY monopoly? Man, I wish you could see out of your
    >>myopic box and see what an Xbox is truly capable of. Blows the PS2 out
    >>of the water. It's kind of like MS gave everyone a treasure inside
    >>that little hunk of plastic, you just have to break the tiny lock. :)
    >

    > It's very simple why Bligmerk is scared of the Xbox. He thinks it will
    > detrimentally hurt PC gaming.

    And PS3 will not hurt PC game sales?
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    babanoosh wrote:

    > And PS3 will not hurt PC game sales?

    The difference is that because of the PC-type components of the Xbox, PC
    developers/publishers are finding the Xbox to be a desirable console to
    program and sell games for. Look at how many PC-type games are only on the
    Xbox
    but not the PS2. Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief 3, Doom 3, Halo, et cetera.
    He finds this a threat because soon publishers
    will stop making PC games because sales are dropping while Xbox sales are
    rising (though he won't admit that). I bet the moment Microsoft bought
    Bungie and announced Halo would be an Xbox exclusive was the day Bligmerk
    started attacking the Xbox. Bligmerk isn't the only one who thinks this
    either. The PC gaming group has a few people who have expressed the same
    feelings.

    Speaking of insane lunatics, where's your buddy Toka been?
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42f922bd$0$37107$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>>lol. You'd laugh.
    >>>
    >> You spent time doing that?
    >
    >A bit.
    >
    >> Made me laugh for about two seconds.
    >
    >ok.
    >
    >> Now its time
    >> to continue with my bad grammar because lord knows I love to stir up the
    >> ones
    >> who think this is the Harvard English class forum.
    >
    >It's funny you would think that you'd have to go to Harvard to learn the
    >difference between your and you're. lol. It's not complicated and you
    >aren't ESL, so you should have a grasp of the very basics unless you are in
    >some way handicapped.

    I know the difference(twenty years ago) and if I gave a rats ass I would use
    the right grammar. I've been out of school for over twenty years and correct
    grammar is one of those things people tend to stop using unless they are doing
    something important(this is not one of those things and if you think it
    is....). I look at aircraft logs every night that are filled out by college
    graduates(commercial pilots) and my grammar compared to theirs makes me look
    like a english major at Harvard. These guys are usually my age or older and
    they are writing in something that correct grammar is not needed. The same
    goes for this place. If you cant handle my bad grammar and spelling then you
    should just move on because its here to stay.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Blig Merk wrote:
    > Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > > Blig Merk wrote:
    > >
    > > > What an ass. You think that just because you hover over Usenet all
    > > > day and night that everybody else does? Have you ever heard of
    > > > Notepad? Have you ever heard of reading and posting OFF-LINE?
    > > > Obviously not, since you have once again publically displayed your
    > > > incredible stupidity and ignorance by posting something like this. I
    > > > just walk by and push the Send whenever. It takes less than a second,
    > > > then I go on with other things. I don't type online. What a schmuck.
    > >
    > > Google groups has an offline mode? How does it work? How can you read the
    > > web-based messages when you are not online? You still on dial up?
    >
    > Oh, wow, you are too stupid to understand.

    Then explain it to us. Stop ducking the question and explain it to
    everyone.
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Hank the Rapper wrote:
    > babanoosh wrote:
    >

    >>And PS3 will not hurt PC game sales?
    >

    > The difference is that because of the PC-type components of the Xbox, PC
    > developers/publishers are finding the Xbox to be a desirable console to
    > program and sell games for. Look at how many PC-type games are only on the
    > Xbox
    > but not the PS2. Deus Ex: Invisible War, Thief 3, Doom 3, Halo, et cetera.
    > He finds this a threat because soon publishers
    > will stop making PC games because sales are dropping while Xbox sales are
    > rising (though he won't admit that). I bet the moment Microsoft bought
    > Bungie and announced Halo would be an Xbox exclusive was the day Bligmerk
    > started attacking the Xbox. Bligmerk isn't the only one who thinks this
    > either. The PC gaming group has a few people who have expressed the same
    > feelings.
    >
    > Speaking of insane lunatics, where's your buddy Toka been?

    I think PC gaming was in trouble before the Xbox. Still, maybe this gen
    will finally seal the gap. As of present I can't think of a game that
    looks half as good on the xbox (as opposed to a equipped PC) 'cept maybe
    Doom 3 :)
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>It's funny you would think that you'd have to go to Harvard to learn the
    >>difference between your and you're. lol. It's not complicated and you
    >>aren't ESL, so you should have a grasp of the very basics unless you are
    >>in
    >>some way handicapped.
    >
    > I know the difference(twenty years ago)

    Obviously not, since you can't use them correctly. It's not like you'd have
    to sit and think about it, unless you were handicapped. The fact is that
    you can't.
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > You are a semi-literate baboon. It is not grammar, dogbrain.
    >
    > Your - possessive case of you
    > You're - contraction of "you are"
    >
    > They have two different meanings. This is about reading comprehension,
    > dolt. To describe this as grammar is to demonstrate you don't even
    > understand the difference between grammar and comprehension.

    Meh.
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > In article <42fa3197$0$37150$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,

    JoJo: You do know this kind of exchange is the life blood of trolls like
    FL? If he isn't better than you because you don't write as well as he does
    what's left for him?
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "JoblessDave" <JoblessDave@notlisted.us> wrote in message

    > JoJo: You do know this kind of exchange is the life blood of trolls like
    > FL? If he isn't better than you because you don't write as well as he
    > does what's left for him?

    lol. You're so clueless.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <1123652249.872970.256980@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    blig_murk@yahoo.com says...

    >You are a semi-literate baboon. It is not grammar, dogbrain.
    >
    >Your - possessive case of you
    >You're - contraction of "you are"
    >
    >They have two different meanings. This is about reading comprehension,
    >dolt. To describe this as grammar is to demonstrate you don't even
    >understand the difference between grammar and comprehension.

    I'm not really sure who you directed this bullshit at because I could care
    less about this anal spelling/grammar/comprehension(whatever you want to call
    it)bullshit. Fred is the one who called it grammar with his stupid ass Grammar
    Ninja. I only responded with what he called it. If you have a problem with it
    being comprehension over grammar than fight it out with Fred because I could
    care less about you're opinion. LOL!!! I know thats the wrong usage of
    "you're" so just get over it already you little anal bastards(who work at
    Burger King). From now on I will use you're where your should be and vice
    versa.
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>> Ever notice that I always use your. I know the difference but I'm way
    >>> too
    >>> lazy
    >>> to spell out you're when your is easier.
    >>
    >>RIGHT.......... That's the ticket..... lol.
    >>
    >>y not ur, then luzr?
    >>
    > About time it sunk in.

    Nothing "sunk in" other than my foot in all your BS. lol. You're not using
    your because it's simpler. You're using your because you're ignorant.
    Otherwise, you'd use "ur" because of its inherent simplicity, which is what
    you were claiming was your excuse. The fact is you don't know simple
    English. Your very own first language and you don't have a grasp of it.

    Why don't you use "ur", smarty pants?
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    >>Obviously not seeing as how hot you got. :)
    >>And, how come you keep replying to me so quickly? Don't you have a good
    >>paying job?
    >
    > See my ex-wife if you want to know what gets JoJo pissed off.

    I already got you. No need to. Just get over it already. Geesh. You
    claim to be so care free, but you got got.
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    Blig Merk wrote:

    > That is what is so bizarre about you. Your comebacks are so
    > disassociated and disconnected, it seems like there is a mentally
    > retarded person behind them. Then, I invent a new four letter word and
    > you copy-monkey-ape it. It is said that imitation is the sincerest
    > form of flattery. You goons flatter me so much, it makes me humble.

    I just don't get you. Are you deliberately this moronic to claim you
    invented
    the word "phuk" or are you trying to play with us. My use of the word was to
    copy it (like you stole fanfairy from Omar). It was done to make fun of you.
    You remind me of the kid at the end of St. Elsewhere who imagined the whole
    show while staring at a snow globe.
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    In article <42fa3262$0$37092$bb4e3ad8@newscene.com>,
    nothanks@toocoolforschool.com says...

    >"MS#1Fanboy-JoJo" <jojo@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>>RIGHT.......... That's the ticket..... lol.
    >>>
    >>>y not ur, then luzr?
    >>>
    >> About time it sunk in.
    >
    >Nothing "sunk in" other than my foot in all your BS. lol. You're not using
    >your because it's simpler. You're using your because you're ignorant.
    >Otherwise, you'd use "ur" because of its inherent simplicity, which is what
    >you were claiming was your excuse. The fact is you don't know simple
    >English. Your very own first language and you don't have a grasp of it.
    >
    >Why don't you use "ur", smarty pants?

    Because I use your. Sorry that doesn't fit you're....oh excuse me...your
    little conspiracy theory. Keep playing though because I will have fun reading
    you're....oh excuse me...your post with no attention coming from my end of it.

Console Gaming Games Video Video Games