Cookies are automatically being deleted?

A couple of weeks ago I was poking around on my computer running XP
Professional and enabled a setting to automatically delete all cookies except
for the one's I designated to keep (msn & hotmail). I now realize that there
are other cookies I would like to keep and cannot for the life of me figure
out how I did this in the first place. Can somebody please help me out?
3 answers Last reply
More about cookies automatically deleted

    Im going on the fact that you have the EZ firewall. open
    it off ya toolbar and go to the privacy tab on the
    left....er.......the rest your work it out....good luck
    its easyyy

    I apoligize because I'm not extremely computer literate, but I don't think I
    have anything dealing with a firewall on my toolbar. My toolbar has Back,
    Forward, Stop, Refresh, Home, Search, Favorites, Media, History, Mail, Print,
    Edit, Discuss, and Create Mobile Favorite. I think you for the suggestion,
    but that doesn't help me out!

    "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:

    > Im going on the fact that you have the EZ firewall. open
    > it off ya toolbar and go to the privacy tab on the
    > left....er.......the rest your work it out....good luck
    > its easyyy

    Start - Control Panel - Internet Options - Privacy

    War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
    http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
    "JPW77" <JPW77@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:90156C95-8666-4F84-B8F7-156F6C371FDD@microsoft.com...
    > I apoligize because I'm not extremely computer literate, but I don't think I
    > have anything dealing with a firewall on my toolbar. My toolbar has Back,
    > Forward, Stop, Refresh, Home, Search, Favorites, Media, History, Mail, Print,
    > Edit, Discuss, and Create Mobile Favorite. I think you for the suggestion,
    > but that doesn't help me out!
    >
    > "anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com" wrote:
    >
    > > Im going on the fact that you have the EZ firewall. open
    > > it off ya toolbar and go to the privacy tab on the
    > > left....er.......the rest your work it out....good luck
    > > its easyyy

Configuration Cookie Customization Windows XP