Every Time Matting Replies To Me

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,alt.tv.real-world (More info?)

Everytime Matting replies to me he is saying "Yes I am a liar, I lied
when I said I would ignore you. I have no idea how to keep my word, I
am a black person and black people are dishonest liars, I enjoy living
up to the sterotype"

H.I.V. Steve wrote:

> Everytime Matting replies to me he is saying "Yes I am a liar, I lied
> when I said I would ignore you. I have no idea how to keep my word, I
> am a black person and black people are dishonest liars, I enjoy living
> up to the sterotype"

Flipper Mike wrote:
Yeah, well, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. You won't be
sharing his I.V. (©2005 FM...)

±© Flipper Mike ®³ wrote:
> H.I.V. Steve wrote:
>
> > Everytime Matting replies to me he is saying "Yes I am a liar, I lied
> > when I said I would ignore you. I have no idea how to keep my word, I
> > am a black person and black people are dishonest liars, I enjoy living
> > up to the sterotype"
> >

> Flipper Mike wrote:
> Yeah, well, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about it. You won't be
> sharing his I.V. (©2005 FM...

I agree wif you.

TRENDING THREADS