Will a Hyper 212+ Cooler Master fit into an Apevia x-Dreamer3 case?

Chryos

Honorable
May 7, 2012
The thread name is rather self explanatory. I'm a broke student who's having to buy individual computer pieces at a time (1 piece away and I'm dreading that any of the parts will be defective.... /shudder) and I've also never built a computer before (going to rely on the newegg tutorials) anyway, I bought an Apevia x-dreamer3 case(first part bought, was cocky and didn't research, learned my lesson on my other parts, if you want the list lemme know ^_^ thought the red looked "cool") and a Hyper 212 plus cpu cooler from Cooler Master, I haven't opened either yet (due to not having every piece for my comp..../another shudder). I'm curious if I need to buy a different case to fot it or if someone who has used this setup before will know if it'll fit properly? Preferably with the standoffs for between the mobo/case
Also worried about my His Iceq Radeon 7950 video card fitting, though I think I might be best opening a different thread for that

Solution
Your case is 7.3 inches wide and has a side fan installed over the HSF area. The Hyper 212+ EVO is just over 6 inches tall...it won't fit with the case side fan installed and will probably be a close fit even with that fan removed. You can try it to be certain...but if you haven't opened the box for the case, then I would return and get a wider case. Did you get a separate PSU or were you planning on using the installed Apevia 450W PSU?
Your case is 7.3 inches wide and has a side fan installed over the HSF area. The Hyper 212+ EVO is just over 6 inches tall...it won't fit with the case side fan installed and will probably be a close fit even with that fan removed. You can try it to be certain...but if you haven't opened the box for the case, then I would return and get a wider case. Did you get a separate PSU or were you planning on using the installed Apevia 450W PSU?

Solution
It looks as though the 11.6" HD 7950 will fit in that Apevia X-Dreamer 3 case.
Case photo with 9.6" motherboard installed
455_19_full.jpg

NewEgg customer comments suggest Hyper 212+ will just barely fit with side fan removed.
Cheap, thin steel construction. Narrow case is compact, but will have trouble with tall CPU coolers (my Hyper212+ fits just barely with the side fan removed).
source: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811144253

Chryos

Honorable
May 7, 2012
Thanks for everyone's help, I decided to return it and get a new different case, might as well get something nice and large that I can build future setups in right? So I went with the Cooler Master Storm Trooper case ^_^ it's massive lol