Sign in with
Your question

backup software for managed service provider

Last response: in Business Computing
September 14, 2011 2:22:01 PM

hi

i'm looking for a backup software that is compatible for managed service providers.

the backup software should meet the following requirements :

1. centralized management - to be able to control backup agents for many different networks without using servers at each location or static ip/vpn/dyndns or any other 3rd party software.
* i need that every agent will be pointing directly to the centralized management computer.
2.incremental and differential backup
3.Restoring to Dissimilar Hardware
4.backup to many destinations : nas , ftp , usb , cd , and local computer
5.disaster recover bootable media
6.raid support

can you please recommend me for the best software for my needs ?

thanks alot
shai
September 14, 2011 4:14:56 PM

Hi how are you? I am co-founder of a backup and DR services company named Dynamic Vault, tailored for the MSP market. I believe we can meet all of the above requirements. Please feel free to contact me directly at sean@dynamicvault.com and check out our website (soon to be redesigned) at <a href=" http://www.dynamicvault.com&gt;Dynamic Vault</a>
Related resources
September 14, 2011 4:49:34 PM

ok, we will contact you soon, any other solutions ?

thanks
September 14, 2011 5:58:50 PM

We have found the MSPs in particular face a unique set of challenges in backup in monitoring including how to be able to strike the right balance betwen partitioning your clients from one another but yes still being able to leverage resources, get economies of scale and deliver a consistent result to your clients.
September 14, 2011 6:00:21 PM

By the way, we received your request and your should have an email containing free trial information shortly. Please let us know if you have any questions.
September 14, 2011 6:17:21 PM

thanks alot
when im trying to install vault eazy backup agent is ask me for user name and password, i wrote the user and pass that you gave me and i getting the next massage : "the backup client is of wrong type"
what shuld i do ?
September 14, 2011 7:02:11 PM

Please retry it, We set you to an MSP style account wihch requires a different client. We have changed it back. Please just go ahead and retry and it should work. Let me know if you have any other issues .
September 14, 2011 8:54:27 PM

Did everything work ok?
September 18, 2011 11:53:37 AM

i install the agent but...privet mail
September 19, 2011 5:38:51 AM

I sent you an email back.
October 14, 2011 7:41:23 AM

i suggest to visit this http://www.sdrive.co/?Click=34 for more information and then just read and understand carefully, i already convinced with this company, and also this software can easy to use
!