ps2 V7 modchip "magic 3"

I wish I new about the solderless mods avalible before I installed the magic
3. Now the system seems to run fine reading all disks as expected but it
cant see the memory card installed in slot one. Is this normal?
1 answer Last reply
More about modchip magic

    Adelphia New Server wrote:
    > I wish I new about the solderless mods avalible before I installed the magic
    > 3. Now the system seems to run fine reading all disks as expected but it
    > cant see the memory card installed in slot one. Is this normal?

    yes

Console Gaming PlayStation Memory Card Games Video Sony Video Games