Back to the original view

September 14, 2004 3:09:40 PM

I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.

Can anyone tell me how that's done?

More about : back original view

Anonymous
September 14, 2004 7:04:24 PM

View|arrange icons by|show in groups.

"Joe Maybee" <joe_maybee@hotmail> wrote in message

> I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
> I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
> view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.
>
> Can anyone tell me how that's done?

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 8:35:05 AM

Click Views on the Toolbar

War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
"Joe Maybee" <joe_maybee@hotmail> wrote in message news:012101c49a86$00a672a0$a401280a@phx.gbl...

> I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
> I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
> view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.
>
> Can anyone tell me how that's done?

Related resources
September 15, 2004 8:35:06 AM

That doesn't get me back to the original XP view.

Anonymous
September 15, 2004 8:54:18 AM

Well I don't know what you are on about. The default for My Comp is Tiles.

!