Back to the original view

I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.

Can anyone tell me how that's done?
4 answers Last reply
More about back original view

    View|arrange icons by|show in groups.

    "Joe Maybee" <joe_maybee@hotmail> wrote in message

    > I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
    > I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
    > view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how that's done?

    Click Views on the Toolbar

    War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
    http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html
    "Joe Maybee" <joe_maybee@hotmail> wrote in message news:012101c49a86$00a672a0$a401280a@phx.gbl...

    > I changed my view in "My Computer" to list. Now
    > I want to change it back to the original XP "My Computer"
    > view. I can't seem to find a setting to do this.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me how that's done?

    That doesn't get me back to the original XP view.

    Well I don't know what you are on about. The default for My Comp is Tiles.

    "Joe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21b801c49a8a$89138a20$a501280a@phx.gbl...

    > That doesn't get me back to the original XP view.

Configuration Computers Microsoft Customization Windows XP