Corrupt file on my memory card!

I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.
4 answers Last reply
More about corrupt file memory card

    It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it won't
    overwrite it.

    Irrat8ed wrote:

    > It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it won't
    > overwrite it.
    >
    > "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > >I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.

    I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
    wanted to keep then format the offender.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Irrat8ed wrote:
    >>
    >> It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it
    >> won't
    >> overwrite it.
    >>
    >> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    >> >I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.
    >> >

    > I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
    > wanted to keep then format the offender.

    Then return the new card

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > Irrat8ed wrote:
    > >>
    > >> It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it
    > >> won't
    > >> overwrite it.
    > >>
    > >> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > > I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
    > > wanted to keep then format the offender.
    >
    > Then return the new card

    heheh! nah, glad I bought the twin pack. bought so many games for the
    kids plus san andreas etc having big saves one or two cards wouldn't
    have coped
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Console Gaming Games Memory Card Video Video Games