Corrupt file on my memory card!

Last response: in Video Games
August 7, 2005 10:53:19 PM

I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.
Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:08:22 PM

It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it won't
overwrite it.

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 11:59:57 PM

Irrat8ed wrote:

> It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it won't
> overwrite it.
>
> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> >I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.

I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
wanted to keep then format the offender.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Irrat8ed wrote:
>>
>> It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it
>> won't
>> overwrite it.
>>
>> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>> >I can't get rid of it. Anyone know how to fix or format this thing.
>> >

> I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
> wanted to keep then format the offender.

Then return the new card

> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
Anonymous
August 8, 2005 3:34:42 AM

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Irrat8ed wrote:
> >>
> >> It's a Grand Tursimo file and it won't let me play with out it and it
> >> won't
> >> overwrite it.
> >>
> >> "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> >> >

> > I'm not sure but I think I had to get a new card, remove the files I
> > wanted to keep then format the offender.
>
> Then return the new card

heheh! nah, glad I bought the twin pack. bought so many games for the
kids plus san andreas etc having big saves one or two cards wouldn't
have coped
--
!