Monthly points and ranking

Several months ago I noticed that the monthly rankings had stopped displaying my points and standing for "CPU and components." This past week I noticed the same is now true for "Overclocking." The other forums where I regularly participate still show my points and ranking. I log into THF on the US site. I'm just curious. Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks to both of you. I had already figured that the scores get a little screwy at the end and beginning of each month. The ones I mentioned are not showing my scores any time during the month - they just stopped. But I know I have several posts and some Best Answers in each.
OK, it's not a big deal. Thanks for providing the forums and opportunity to participate.

I know what you're referring to treefrog07. The same thing happens to me in the CPU section. No matter how much I post, it never shows any points or standing in there.

This is a separate issue from the lag/delay near the end of the month. Instead of being delayed, they just never show up.

Exactly