Sign in with
Your question

The pink laptop criteria

Last response: in Systems
January 25, 2012 11:37:55 AM

Hey guys,
I'm from Canada, and I've got a girlfriend who's first criteria for a laptop is the color -> Pink. The only pink laptop seems to be sony's and dell's. If I compare those to any others, they seem quite overpriced. Her budget is about 700 bucks and the laptop would be mainly for internet browsing and maybe some really light casual gaming...

Any suggestion?
Thanks

More about : pink laptop criteria

January 25, 2012 1:46:28 PM

Sony might have one as well, but those are the options unless you want to do some customization work of your own.
m
l
January 25, 2012 2:32:32 PM

sadams04 said:
Sony might have one as well, but those are the options unless you want to do some customization work of your own.

Thank you for the answer.
However, as I mentioned in the original post, the Sony laptops seems quite overpriced for what they actually are. I was wondering if anyone else that Dell and Sony build pink laptops.
m
l
Related resources
January 25, 2012 2:40:50 PM

I think you've got it about right. Check out toshiba, I think they've had a pink model or two in the past but I'm not sure about what they have today.

Also, I know you can get like 3rd party protective skins for laptops in different colors, so look into the option of like getting her a white laptop with pink protective skin.
m
l
!