ID for PSP

I just want to put this out there...

"Collectors Doom" for PSP, factory style... No up and down aiming, just good
old "vintage" shoot 'em up.

I don't want to run hacked software, no swapping memory cards... Just ID's
DOOM games on PSP!

How about Wolfenstein and Quake while we're at it... How about the whole ID
catalog on one UMD!

"G-Dawg" <gwillett@nospame-cybercomm.com> wrote in message
>I just want to put this out there...
>
> "Collectors Doom" for PSP, factory style... No up and down aiming, just
> good
> old "vintage" shoot 'em up.
>
> I don't want to run hacked software, no swapping memory cards... Just ID's
> DOOM games on PSP!
>
> How about Wolfenstein and Quake while we're at it... How about the whole
> ID
> catalog on one UMD!

Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Hopefully someone at id is already working
on this.

"lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message

> "G-Dawg" <gwillett@nospame-cybercomm.com> wrote in message
>>I just want to put this out there...
>>
>> "Collectors Doom" for PSP, factory style... No up and down aiming, just
>> good
>> old "vintage" shoot 'em up.
>>
>> I don't want to run hacked software, no swapping memory cards... Just
>> ID's
>> DOOM games on PSP!
>>
>> How about Wolfenstein and Quake while we're at it... How about the whole
>> ID
>> catalog on one UMD!
>>

> Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Hopefully someone at id is already working
> on this.

The homebrew version works great.

"Mattinglyfan" <nyyankees@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "lonesw0rdsman" <ga@lone.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "G-Dawg" <gwillett@nospame-cybercomm.com> wrote in message
> >>I just want to put this out there...
> >>
> >> "Collectors Doom" for PSP, factory style... No up and down aiming, just
> >> good
> >> old "vintage" shoot 'em up.
> >>
> >> I don't want to run hacked software, no swapping memory cards... Just
> >> ID's
> >> DOOM games on PSP!
> >>
> >> How about Wolfenstein and Quake while we're at it... How about the
whole
> >> ID
> >> catalog on one UMD!
> >>

> > Sounds like a pretty cool idea. Hopefully someone at id is already
working
> > on this.
> >

> The homebrew version works great.

That involves swapping memory cards, non-1.52 and possible PSP corruption?
I'd pay $49.99 to have the whole collection on UMD with no issues...