Minolta A2's deficiencies

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 16, 2005 8:25:07 PM

I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
adjust to those problems?

Thanks,

Buggs

More about : minolta deficiencies

Anonymous
May 17, 2005 2:18:15 AM

buggs wrote:
> I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
> from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
> adjust to those problems?

1. Enjoy your A2, as I did when I owned mine.
2. Don't troll newsgroups.
3. Repeat 2 until it sinks in.

--
Regards

John Bean
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 10:28:32 AM

buggs wrote:
> I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
> from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
> adjust to those problems?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Buggs

I sent mine back for a refund, as I couldn't live with the camera. I
bought a Panasonic FZ5 and have been delighted with it, although I would
prefer the manual zoom ring and viewfinder from the Minolta.

David
Anonymous
May 17, 2005 1:44:22 PM

On Mon, 16 May 2005 16:25:07 -0400, buggs <buggs@cabbagepatch.not>
wrote:

>I've read several comments critical of the A2. Are there suggestions
>from those who know for those of us who "unfortunately" own the A2 to
>adjust to those problems?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Buggs

What deficiencies are you finding? I have had mine for most of a year
now and I am very satisfied with it. I am able to make 13x18 inch
prints that look as good as anything I ever got from a medium format
film camera.

Morton Klotz
Placerville, California
!