Mortal Kobat Shaolin Monks

I'm looking forward to playing it. However, I am disappointed to hear
that they sensored a lot of the cool parts, whilst not on the Xbox
version? If that's the case, I might just wait until the game comes out
next month... I'm a die-hard enough MK fan to spend $50 on it.

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

Shinnokxz wrote:
> I'm looking forward to playing it. However, I am disappointed to hear
> that they sensored a lot of the cool parts, whilst not on the Xbox
> version? If that's the case, I might just wait until the game comes out
> next month... I'm a die-hard enough MK fan to spend $50 on it.

censored.. asdfdfgsdfg4w5y4526

--
Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

cap

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2004

"Shinnokxz" <shinnokxz@charter.net> wrote in message
> I'm looking forward to playing it. However, I am disappointed to hear that
> they sensored a lot of the cool parts, whilst not on the Xbox version? If
> that's the case, I might just wait until the game comes out next month...
> I'm a die-hard enough MK fan to spend $50 on it.
>

> --
> Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
> Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

The demo is censored but the game won't be.