Hal

Somewhere out there is a web site that tells what each
registry entry does or is responsible for, much like
the "msconfig" entry definitions found at Sysinfo.org. I
landed at it once, but can't find it again. Anyone?

Thanks,
Hal

Hi

One Registry web site is www.winguides.com

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Hal" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somewhere out there is a web site that tells what each
> registry entry does or is responsible for, much like
> the "msconfig" entry definitions found at Sysinfo.org. I
> landed at it once, but can't find it again. Anyone?
>
> Thanks,
> Hal

Hal

Hi,
thanks for the tip; unfortunately, this isn't the one.
the one I remember was not a commercial vendor site, but
rather one person or maybe a group that listed all the
meanings and program associations with registry entries
more as a public service.

thanks again, though
Hal

"Hal" wrote:
> Somewhere out there is a web site that tells what each
> registry entry does or is responsible for, much like
> the "msconfig" entry definitions found at Sysinfo.org. I
> landed at it once, but can't find it again. Anyone?

JSI Inc. has a veritable ton of resources:

http://www.jsiinc.com

Jon

Hal,
Try