Hi guys,

I would have 2 questions and hope anybody can answer. Thanks in advance.

1.. What´s the "exact" difference between an English & German OS (XP)?
- Is it only the Default settings within the "Regional and Language
Options"?

2.. Where can I see which OS was installed actually? Is there anywhere a
status within the Settings or anywhere in the system information, registry
etc. ?

Thanks a million

Maik

Hi

Multipost; response in microsoft.public.windowsxp.configuration_manage

Multiposting vs Crossposting

and

Please don't multi-post.
http://www.aspfaq.com/etiquette.asp?id=5003