Task Bar

I have windowsXP.

1. How can I delete items like Wireless Network Connection,
which I never use, from the right hand portion of Task Bar?

2. How can I ADD icons to the lefthand portion of the Task
Bar? Dragging and dropping from the desktop doesn't seem
to work.

thanks, Will

"Will Ross" <Wilsonsross@cs.com> wrote:

>1. How can I delete items like Wireless Network Connection,
>which I never use, from the right hand portion of Task Bar?

In this specific case: open the Control Panel > Network Connections,
right-click the WLAN entry and select "Disable".
Or disable the WLAN device in the Device Manager-

--
(tm)

You are welcome.

--