cingular gait

Last response: in Network Providers
July 6, 2005 9:22:44 PM

i need to know where i can go to look at all the cingular gait phones. does
any body know of a website that i can go to in order to veiw all the gait
phones?

More about : cingular gait

Anonymous
July 6, 2005 10:52:28 PM

""beta s via CellPhoneKB.com"" <forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote in message
>i need to know where i can go to look at all the cingular gait phones. does
> any body know of a website that i can go to in order to veiw all the gait
> phones?

There are two:
SonyEricsson T62u
Nokia 6340i

Neither is still offered by Cingular, but you can probably find information
on the respective manufacturer's web sites. Ebay is your most likely source
for purchasing one of the above. I have one extra T62u I might sell. My
wife used it infrequently, and I keep it as a spare. I'm very happy with
the one I use, although there seems to be much more positive commentary
about the Nokia. As I recall, the Nokia does not have GPRS capability,
while the S-E does. Someone may correct me on those details.

You will need to ask Cingular about activating a GAIT plan, but as far as I
know they will still do it if you ask. Tell them you travel the boondocks.

Bob in Dallas
July 7, 2005 12:31:56 AM

On Wed, 06 Jul 2005 17:22:44 GMT, \"beta s via CellPhoneKB.com\"
<forum@CellPhoneKB.com> wrote:

>i need to know where i can go to look at all the cingular gait phones. does
>any body know of a website that i can go to in order to veiw all the gait
>phones?

The only real "GAIT" phones that cingular sold were the Nokia 6340i
and the Sony-Ericsson T62U. AT&T Wireless never had true "GAIT."
- -
Anonymous
July 7, 2005 4:26:23 AM

> The only real "GAIT" phones that cingular sold were the Nokia 6340i
> and the Sony-Ericsson T62U. AT&T Wireless never had true "GAIT."

Actually, AT&T Wireless sold the SE T62u. ATTWS also sold some TDMA/GSM phones
that did not use analog.

TH
!