Sign in with
Your question

How to reduce samsung syncmaster sa100 brightness

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
November 27, 2011 11:30:32 AM

Hello,
Any one could help me to adjust Samsung sync master sa100 brightness. I couldn't find any button on LED to adjust brightness.
Thanks in advance.
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
December 29, 2011 4:05:40 PM

Vaishali Jare said:
Hello,
Any one could help me to adjust Samsung sync master sa100 brightness. I couldn't find any button on LED to adjust brightness.
Thanks in advance.

Type in google "magictune" and download it, after you installed you can adjust it.
m
l
February 28, 2012 1:31:58 PM

Vaishali Jare said:
Hello,
Thanks in advance.

Download Magictune software from the official site of the samsung and run the software to set the brightness and contrast. If it does not work then try loading Magictune software to other laptop and then connect the sync master sa100 to that and then run the software, it will definitely work. I have this way only.

Further, also pl. tell me whether your monitor flicker sometime or in other words screen goes off and within seconds come back?
m
l
June 25, 2012 1:56:04 AM

drg_ignca said:
Download Magictune software from the official site of the samsung and run the software to set the brightness and contrast. If it does not work then try loading Magictune software to other laptop and then connect the sync master sa100 to that and then run the software, it will definitely work. I have this way only.

Further, also pl. tell me whether your monitor flicker sometime or in other words screen goes off and within seconds come back?

Please help me with yogur suggestion on Magictune loaded to another laptop and the Connect the sync master sa100 ... Yout mean running Magictune in the laptop, make there the adjustments and then connect the monitor to the desktop? The monitor Williams jeep the new adjustments?
Mani mani thanks in advance
Luis

m
l
!