Just beat Medievil

Yea, Yea, and old game.

I originally bought this game in 1998 and gave up because of the
Asylum level being so difficult. This time around I took my time
and made sure I got everything. I was able to beat the game.

Besides ME2 are there any other gems like this on the PS1 platform that
I should pick up?

Chris

The Medievel games were some of my faves, nothing really quite like them
that I ever found...

massivegrooves wrote:

> The Medievel games were some of my faves, nothing really quite like
> them that I ever found...

MediEvil Resurrection comes out next month on PSP. So far it looks
promising.

-Z-

"Zackman" <zackman@SPAMISEVILearthling.net> wrote in message
> massivegrooves wrote:
>
>> The Medievel games were some of my faves, nothing really quite like
>> them that I ever found...
>
> MediEvil Resurrection comes out next month on PSP. So far it looks
> promising.

Yep...hoping it turns out to be good. I hope to see some more Medievel games
in the future...

massivegrooves <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote:

> Yep...hoping it turns out to be good. I hope to see some more Medievel games
> in the future...

Yeah, that'd be nice. They were nice games. Not TOO hard, but not a
total pushover either.

"Doug Jacobs" <djacobs@shell.rawbw.com> wrote in message
> massivegrooves <massivegrooves@massivegrooves.net> wrote:
>
>> Yep...hoping it turns out to be good. I hope to see some more Medievel
>> games
>> in the future...
>
> Yeah, that'd be nice. They were nice games. Not TOO hard, but not a
> total pushover either.

Yep, had an overall good balance to them. That was my fave series from the
PS1...