$40 US get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone

I heard that with $40 US you can get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone.

Check out this link:

http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=21713

Sounds like unbeliverble, but I was told it is true. Does anybody have
experience on this?
3 answers Last reply
More about sony ericsson p900 cell phone

    On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, at 01:24:00 [GMT -0500] (17:24:00 Saturday, 6 November
    2004 where I live) "gift" wrote:

    > Sounds like unbeliverble

    Spamming prick.

    --
    I think, therefore I am confused.

    wake up
    "gift" <freegiftnews@netscape.net> schreef in bericht
    >I heard that with $40 US you can get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone.
    >
    > Check out this link:
    >
    > http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=21713
    >
    > Sounds like unbeliverble, but I was told it is true. Does anybody have
    > experience on this?

    yeah, we get idiots like you in here all the time. Piss off!

    "gift" <freegiftnews@netscape.net> wrote in message
    |I heard that with $40 US you can get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone.
    |
    | Check out this link:
    |
    | http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=21713
    |
    | Sounds like unbeliverble, but I was told it is true. Does anybody have
    | experience on this?

GSM Cell Phones Sony Ericsson