$40 US get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone

Last response: in Technologies
November 6, 2004 4:24:00 AM

I heard that with $40 US you can get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone.

Check out this link:

http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=21713

Sounds like unbeliverble, but I was told it is true. Does anybody have
experience on this?
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 10:52:23 PM

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, at 01:24:00 [GMT -0500] (17:24:00 Saturday, 6 November
2004 where I live) "gift" wrote:

> Sounds like unbeliverble

Spamming prick.

--
I think, therefore I am confused.
Anonymous

wake up
"gift" <freegiftnews@netscape.net> schreef in bericht
>I heard that with $40 US you can get a Sony Ericsson P900 cell phone.
>
> Check out this link:
>
> http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=21713
>
> Sounds like unbeliverble, but I was told it is true. Does anybody have
> experience on this?

November 8, 2004 2:26:03 PM

yeah, we get idiots like you in here all the time. Piss off!

!