widows explorer opens automatically upon startup

will someone please tell me why windows explorer is
opening automatically when i start up my computer. every
time i turn it on i am presented with a window displaying
my document folders. how do i stop this from happening?

Hi

Please see the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 255 - right hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups