justoneaim

Honorable
May 9, 2012
hey Tom i would like to build a desktop for gaming many of the builds i checked out from your website have been discontinued because of newegg out of stock i do not need an operating system and disk drive because i can boot from a flash drive (please correct me if im wrong) i would like to keep the cost under 700-800$ and i would like somthing i could rebuild later if i want also. im thinking 128gig SSD (or so) hard drive as i only play a couple of games.... also i know this is of subject but as hellgate is one of my favorite games, if i could reach end game with frame rate above 50fps id do backflips even on medium settings.... Im also into recording my guitar and useing ableton live 8 and id do double backflips if my build included some multi digital input hardware i.e. a one quarter inch input or somthing...... much props oh great and wonderous one

p.s im new i think i posted this to the wrong place....... :/

justoneaim

Honorable
May 9, 2012

nice are these all available now? i imagine be quite refers to the over popularity of certain builds........

diellur

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011

The link is a form we recommend you use on the forums to ask for build help. It gets you to specify things such as what you want to use the system for, budget etc so we can have a better idea of how to help you. You fill in the template and start a new thread in the home-built systems area of the forum. :)