Changing size of new browser window

September 15, 2004 1:25:50 PM

When I click a link that opens a new browser window the
size of the new window is smaller then I like. How can I
adust the size permanantly so that it opens larger each
time. Getting tired of resizing every time. Thanks!
Anonymous
September 16, 2004 12:46:13 AM

"BillC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I click a link that opens a new browser window the
>size of the new window is smaller then I like. How can I
>adust the size permanantly so that it opens larger each
>time. Getting tired of resizing every time. Thanks!

Resize the window and then press CTRL while you close it. Do not use
the Maximize command.

--
(tm)
Anonymous

Yeah tried that. Clesed from File menu and from the
Close button and neither worked.

Anonymous
September 16, 2004 10:09:27 PM

>Yeah tried that. Clesed from File menu and from the
>Close button and neither worked.

Delete the Registry keys
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\Bags and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\BagMRU, both with
all the subentries, then create new keys "BagMRU" and "Bags" here. At
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam create a new
DWORD entry
BagMRU Size
and set this to
5000 (decimal)