Baldur's Gate II Manuals

perdurabo

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2005

Baldur's Gate II Manual

I have just received my Baldur's Gate II AoA and ToB having ordered it
second hand. Can any body tell me where I can download the manuals as they
were not part of the package. I have tried downloading them from thiswebsite
http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_tips.php but they won't open on
my PC.

I am looking for PDF format if possible.

Many thanks.

P.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:32:50 +0000 (UTC), perdurabo wrote:

>Baldur's Gate II Manual
>
>I have just received my Baldur's Gate II AoA and ToB having ordered it
>second hand. Can any body tell me where I can download the manuals as they
>were not part of the package. I have tried downloading them from thiswebsite
>http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_tips.php but they won't open on
>my PC.
>
>I am looking for PDF format if possible.

The manuals are archived in rar format. Download and install WinRAR:
http://www.rarlabs.com/

Inside the rar file is your pdf.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

"Auric__" <not.my.real@email.address> wrote in message
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:32:50 +0000 (UTC), perdurabo wrote:
>
>>Baldur's Gate II Manual
>>
>>I have just received my Baldur's Gate II AoA and ToB having ordered it
>>second hand. Can any body tell me where I can download the manuals as they
>>were not part of the package. I have tried downloading them from
>>thiswebsite
>>http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_tips.php but they won't open on
>>my PC.
>>
>>I am looking for PDF format if possible.
>
> The manuals are archived in rar format. Download and install WinRAR:
> http://www.rarlabs.com/
>
> Inside the rar file is your pdf.
> --
> auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
> *****
> An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh.

I thought they were included on the disks.

chuck

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 03:06:15 GMT, Chuck wrote:

>"Auric__" <not.my.real@email.address> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 00:32:50 +0000 (UTC), perdurabo wrote:
>>
>>>Baldur's Gate II Manual
>>>
>>>I have just received my Baldur's Gate II AoA and ToB having ordered it
>>>second hand. Can any body tell me where I can download the manuals as they
>>>were not part of the package. I have tried downloading them from
>>>thiswebsite
>>>http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/index_tips.php but they won't open on
>>>my PC.
>>>
>>>I am looking for PDF format if possible.
>>
>> The manuals are archived in rar format. Download and install WinRAR:
>> http://www.rarlabs.com/
>>
>> Inside the rar file is your pdf.
>> --
>> auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
>> *****
>> An optimist laughs to forget; a pessimist forgets to laugh.
>
>I thought they were included on the disks.
>
>chuck

Perhaps; I don't think I've ever read a video game's manual, certainly
not BGII. I was just pointing out what a rar is and what to do about it.
--
auric underscore underscore at hotmail dot com
*****
- There's a hole in my bucket.
- Did Microsoft make it?

perdurabo

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2005

Yes they are on the disk I have just looked. Sorry but the game did not come
with any instructions whatsoever. I have them now. Thanks all.