Size of system configuration utility popup box

How can I resize the system configuration utility popup
box? I would like to view all of the contents under the
startup tab at once.

Thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about size system configuration utility popup

    You can't.

    War on the Pachyderms Terrorists
    http://www.counterpunch.org/wilson09012004.html