fitting ps2 chips Q

Archived from groups: it.comp.console.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

hi,
ive two ps2's ones chipped and the other isn't, however the chipped ones
started playing up, i think its the cd lens thing,
is it easier to swap the chipped bit over to the working console or to
change the cd bit over?

ta, k

Archived from groups: it.comp.console.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

Salve, Disturbo ? Sapete che cavolata ha detto "korky"
<korky.bfcSPAMTRAP@virgin.net>, il Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:20:53 GMT, ?

>hi,
>ive two ps2's ones chipped and the other isn't, however the chipped ones
>started playing up, i think its the cd lens thing,
>is it easier to swap the chipped bit over to the working console or to
>change the cd bit over?
>
>ta, k

Hi, Please, DON' T CROSSPOST to italian Newsroup !

(By the way, what did you think the "IT" word was meant to be ?
"Intelligent Threads" ?)

Per fortuna che la gete nomina le cose con saggezza... Pensate se "IT"
significasse davero "INTELLIGENTI TESTATI", questo gruppo riceverebbe
SOLO il 10% dei post attuali...

(Perche devo essere bastardo a ferragosto con un portatile in wireless
? ...)

"korky" <korky.bfcSPAMTRAP@virgin.net> wrote in message
> hi,
> ive two ps2's ones chipped and the other isn't, however the chipped ones
> started playing up, i think its the cd lens thing,
> is it easier to swap the chipped bit over to the working console or to
> change the cd bit over?
>
> ta, k

i'll just reply to the 2 replies to explain, but dont reply back cos ive
blocked sender,

im a pirate eh?
then why dont i have BOTH ps2's chipped??
perhaps, just perhaps i have a portable 7" ps2 screen for the lad to use
wherever we go if he wants to,

i pay for genuine games to play on the console under the tv and back ups of
my games to take out on the portable console,

i dont care if you still think copying them is illegal, im not paying £30+
for games to get them lost down the back seat or left at other people homes,

all im trying to do is swap parts until i can afford a new ps2 so i dont
have to keep pulling the tv cabinet out and not have to take my original
games out,

xposted by accident, i was searching all the popular NGs and didn't realise
id sent it to 2 groups,
geez, helpful bunch on here!!!

TRENDING THREADS