Sign in with
Your question

Haf X - Corsair H80 - Help Mounting

Last response: in Components
May 11, 2012 12:26:44 AM

Im building a new rig, case im using is the Haf X

I will have two 200mm top fans as exhaust. The side , front , and bottom fans as intake.

Normally i would have put the rear fan as an exhaust but I am going to be using the H80 which is push pull.. so my quesiton is....

I purchased the H80 Push/Pull , Where should I mount this on the case for optimal air flow ?

Thanks in advance

More about : haf corsair h80 mounting

May 11, 2012 12:33:16 AM

With the setup your planning I would mount the H80 on the rear pushing air in while the top fans exhaust it out.
m
l
May 11, 2012 12:38:21 AM

v90k said:
With the setup your planning I would mount the H80 on the rear pushing air in while the top fans exhaust it out.

So just leave the fans in stock position on the rad and mount it on the rear? or do i need to play around with the fan direction ?
m
l
Related resources
May 11, 2012 2:24:16 AM

rong7 said:
So just leave the fans in stock position on the rad and mount it on the rear? or do i need to play around with the fan direction ?

Flip the fans on the rad so when you mount it on the case it blows the air in. If your not sure hook up the h80 to a power source and see which direction the fans are blowing =D
m
l
May 11, 2012 5:06:44 AM

Put the H80 in a push pull for the back, it comes with instructions. Follow them. You will end up with an extra 120mm fan where you can put somewhere else in the case.
m
l
!