Sign in with
Your question

I need help with my system build.

Last response: in Systems
January 28, 2012 12:14:06 AM

Okay so I just want to know if this system build is decent. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/48Go

I won't be doing that much gaming, but I will play stuff like Skyrim, WoW, etc. and wish to have it on ultra. I will also be doing stuff like 3DS Max, Photoshop, Flash, Playing around with UDK. You think this build could handle all this stuff? If there is a cheaper Video Card I can get please name it. Because I want it to be cheap. But I think its already cheap. If I'm missing anything or need to change something please tell me that aswell. Thanks for the help.

More about : system build

January 28, 2012 12:18:45 AM

Budget? Buy date? Parts preference?
m
l
January 28, 2012 12:20:18 AM

At least $1000. Buy date: Doesn't matter. Preference: Mostly gaming.
m
l
Related resources
January 28, 2012 12:21:21 AM

If you can wait, NVIDIA's new Gen should be due at the end of this quarter or the start of the 2nd.
m
l
January 28, 2012 12:22:39 AM

When does this quarter end? I don't pay attention to that. And how much will it cost?
m
l
January 28, 2012 12:24:18 AM

I am not sure on the lower models, but it should still be in your budget. And April/May.
m
l
January 28, 2012 12:58:35 AM

xterminator said:
Okay so I just want to know if this system build is decent. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/48Go

I won't be doing that much gaming, but I will play stuff like Skyrim, WoW, etc. and wish to have it on ultra. I will also be doing stuff like 3DS Max, Photoshop, Flash, Playing around with UDK. You think this build could handle all this stuff? If there is a cheaper Video Card I can get please name it. Because I want it to be cheap. But I think its already cheap. If I'm missing anything or need to change something please tell me that aswell. Thanks for the help.

Nice build, but I'd replace the video card with this one. You'll get about the same performance and save about a hundred bucks.
m
l
!