I have decided to buy i5 2500k with GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 Motherboard,
I also Rounded up GPU to GTX 560 or GTX 560 TI, But not yet decided.
And Suggest me PSU for it.
My Question :-
1. Which one is worth it, compared to Price and Performance?
2. Which Model in Radeon Stands up with gtx 560?
3. If ATI Radeon has one then which should i choose? Radeon of Nvidia?
4. And Which Manufacturer has given the best Benchmark?
5. 1 0r 2 GB?
6. Or Any other GPU's that Give More Performance than gtx 560 for comparatively less Money?
7. Last thing PSU to go with it.
On the Nvidia side, the 560 Ti is a better bang for your buck. The equivalent AMD would be 6950. The AMD uses less power. 1gb GDDR 5 is preferred. Best Nvidia brands are EVGA and MSI. Best AMD would be Sapphire and MSI. Look for MSI Twin Frozr if the budget allows. They are worth the extra $.
If you plan on sticking with a single video card, a good quality 550 watt PSU will be fine. For dual cards 750 watt. The best current deals on PSUs are XFX brand. Very high quality also.