Antec Eleven Hundred vs Cool Master HAF 922

Hi guys, I am torn between these two. Which is better? As of right now I am lending toward Antec Eleven Hundred, both cost about the same price.

What you guys think? ..AND also any other suggestion for better case then these two. Looking for "mid-tower". Thanks


http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Eleven-Hundred-Black-Computer/dp/B005X3E4YC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758539&sr=1-1

http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-RC-922M-KKN1-GP-Black/dp/B0026FCI2U/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758556&sr=1-2
7 answers Last reply
More about antec eleven hundred cool master
  1. I'd say the Antec as well, mostly because I think the HAFs are vulgar with their red fans and chunky stuff everywhere, I also like black case interiors more than silver ones. Cooling looks pretty similar, and both should hold 12" GPUs whatever you think looks best go for.
  2. alricking113 said:
    Hi guys, I am torn between these two. Which is better? As of right now I am lending toward Antec Eleven Hundred, both cost about the same price.

    What you guys think? ..AND also any other suggestion for better case then these two. Looking for "mid-tower". Thanks


    http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Eleven-Hundred-Black-Computer/dp/B005X3E4YC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758539&sr=1-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-RC-922M-KKN1-GP-Black/dp/B0026FCI2U/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758556&sr=1-2


    Another to Consider

    http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-Series-Gaming-Computer/dp/B0055Q7BR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336768657&sr=1-1

    But if it has to be the Antec or Coolermaster then defo the Antec
  3. Uther39 said:
    Another to Consider

    http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Carbide-Series-Gaming-Computer/dp/B0055Q7BR4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336768657&sr=1-1

    But if it has to be the Antec or Coolermaster then defo the Antec



    Problem with Both of these case, they won't fit Corsair H100 CPU cooler but for sure H80...any case out there that can fit corsair H100 or maybe the antec eleven can fit? But from the look of Antec eleven hundred, it doesn't look like it can fit the corsair H100...any thoughts? Thanks
  4. alricking113 said:
    Problem with Both of these case, they won't fit Corsair H100 CPU cooler but for sure H80...any case out there that can fit corsair H100 or maybe the antec eleven can fit? But from the look of Antec eleven hundred, it doesn't look like it can fit the corsair H100...any thoughts? Thanks



    Err yes the Corsair 400R i posted above fits the H100.
  5. Uther39 said:
    Err yes the Corsair 400R i posted above fits the H100.



    What you think of Corsair Graphite Series 600T Mid-Tower Gaming Case CC600T? IT should also fit the H100>?
  6. alricking113 said:
    Problem with Both of these case, they won't fit Corsair H100 CPU cooler but for sure H80...any case out there that can fit corsair H100 or maybe the antec eleven can fit? But from the look of Antec eleven hundred, it doesn't look like it can fit the corsair H100...any thoughts? Thanks

    Actually, the HAF 922 will fit an H100 no problem. Not sure about the antec 1100. I know the antec 900 series can fit one on the front.
  7. alricking113 said:
    Hi guys, I am torn between these two. Which is better? As of right now I am lending toward Antec Eleven Hundred, both cost about the same price.

    What you guys think? ..AND also any other suggestion for better case then these two. Looking for "mid-tower". Thanks


    http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Eleven-Hundred-Black-Computer/dp/B005X3E4YC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758539&sr=1-1

    http://www.amazon.com/Cooler-Master-Tower-RC-922M-KKN1-GP-Black/dp/B0026FCI2U/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1336758556&sr=1-2


    I love my Haf 922, it has great airflow using the stock fans but can be upgraded even further if you plan on serious O/C. Of course as of the time of my posting the Antec 1100is on sale....sooooo maybe go with the Antec.

    Edit: Probably should of looked at the OP date.
Ask a new question

Read More

Antec Cases Components