Next-Gen SONIC game presented at TGS with Yuji Naka

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

babelfish translation:

_______________________
"Today, has the occasion of the first day of Games Convention we were
pleased to meet Yuji Naka within the framework of an interview which will be
published soon on JeuxFrance. Nevertheless, we are able already to reveal
you information about the blue hedgehog.

Indeed, Yuji Naka specified us that new Sonic on consoles news generation
will be revealed in Tokyo Game Show in September. A little patience thus to
discover the very first plays of Sonic TEAM on the future machines."
________________________

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/urltrurl?url=http://www.jeux-france.com/news11841.html&lp=fr_en&tt=url

This is obviously the game based on the realtime footage of Sonic that Sega
showed at E3

Highlander wrote:

> babelfish translation:

> "Today, has the occasion of the first day of Games Convention we were
> pleased to meet Yuji Naka within the framework of an interview which will be
> published soon on JeuxFrance. Nevertheless, we are able already to reveal
> you information about the blue hedgehog.

now there's a game I can well do without
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

TRENDING THREADS