Dark Cloud

Hi there,
just a question (maybe i got me the wrong game).
Is Dark Cloud more a game for kids, or is it also for adults?
I like adventures a lot. Especialy, if there like Zelda. But the
graphics look a little very, well, intent towards kids.
Is it worth to play?

Bye
Joerg

--
no news today....

Joerg Jaeger wrote:
> Hi there,
> just a question (maybe i got me the wrong game).
> Is Dark Cloud more a game for kids, or is it also for adults?
> I like adventures a lot. Especialy, if there like Zelda. But the
> graphics look a little very, well, intent towards kids.
> Is it worth to play?
>
> Bye
> Joerg
>
> --
> no news today....

It isn't as good as Dark Cloud 2, and while the games have a cell shaded
look to them and a cute story they aren't exactly "easy" to play. Both
games have a lot of depth but are dungeon crawlers in a sense.

Save your money and wait for what may be the greatest RPG ever
created... Rogue Galaxy.

Dark Cloud 2 is much better. It has Zelda elements, but also involves
building cities. A LOT to do in it. Worth getting if you can. A
bunch of depth. Maybe a bit too much depth though.

- Richard Hutnik