Seek utility to change XP file/folder icon

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Is there a free utility which helps me easily change the icons for specific
files or folders in WinXP?

I can assign icons using the context menu but this method is too slow and
needs too much button pressing if you have a lot to change.

Try ChangeIcon v. 1.2.1 --> http://home.nordnet.fr/~pmdevigne/

--
Kendall F. Stratton III
Fort Fairfield, Maine USA

"Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!"

http://tinyurl.com/7xwve