Upgrading Samsung R225m firmware, how?

Last response: in Technologies
a b Ô Samsung
November 22, 2004 4:04:32 PM

Hi,

I have a Samsung R225m, and am looking to upgrade its firmware (in the
hopes that it will once again work with my provider, Fido, after their
network upgrades).

I have searched, and at least found that pressing *#9999# reveals the
version, which for me is:

R225M.01
R23UVVH2

Does anyone know anyone that could provide this service? Alternatively,
where can I get the firmware? Samsung's web site is of course not
helpful. :(

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
November 26, 2004 12:38:47 AM

In article <cwatson-96FFEC.13043222112004@aeinews.aei.ca>,
Sean McBride <cwatson@cam.org> wrote:

> I have a Samsung R225m, and am looking to upgrade its firmware (in the
> hopes that it will once again work with my provider, Fido, after their
> network upgrades).
>
> I have searched, and at least found that pressing *#9999# reveals the
> version, which for me is:
>
> R225M.01
> R23UVVH2

Nevermind, apparently this is the newest version.
!