Upgrading Samsung R225m firmware, how?

Hi,

I have a Samsung R225m, and am looking to upgrade its firmware (in the
hopes that it will once again work with my provider, Fido, after their
network upgrades).

I have searched, and at least found that pressing *#9999# reveals the
version, which for me is:

R225M.01
R23UVVH2

Does anyone know anyone that could provide this service? Alternatively,
where can I get the firmware? Samsung's web site is of course not
helpful. :(

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about upgrading samsung r225m firmware

    In article <cwatson-96FFEC.13043222112004@aeinews.aei.ca>,
    Sean McBride <cwatson@cam.org> wrote:

    > I have a Samsung R225m, and am looking to upgrade its firmware (in the
    > hopes that it will once again work with my provider, Fido, after their
    > network upgrades).
    >
    > I have searched, and at least found that pressing *#9999# reveals the
    > version, which for me is:
    >
    > R225M.01
    > R23UVVH2

    Nevermind, apparently this is the newest version.

GSM Firmware Samsung