Speakers echo

September 16, 2004 12:53:31 PM

For some reason, my speakers have started to reverb or
echo. It is very distorting and I can not figure out how
to reset them. any ideas?

More about : speakers echo

September 19, 2004 9:40:16 PM

I had the same problem after I installed an audio recording program on my
computer. It changed the default playback settings to its own driver. If
that is the problem with your computer just go to your control panel, then
sounds and audio devices properties, click on the audio tab and change the
default device back to your main sound card.

!