Speakers echo

For some reason, my speakers have started to reverb or
echo. It is very distorting and I can not figure out how
to reset them. any ideas?
1 answer Last reply
More about speakers echo

    I had the same problem after I installed an audio recording program on my
    computer. It changed the default playback settings to its own driver. If
    that is the problem with your computer just go to your control panel, then
    sounds and audio devices properties, click on the audio tab and change the
    default device back to your main sound card.

    "Jim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > For some reason, my speakers have started to reverb or
    > echo. It is very distorting and I can not figure out how
    > to reset them. any ideas?

Configuration Speakers Microsoft Customization Windows XP