Advice on buying a football / soccer gane

I am buying my 6yr old a PS2 for his birthday and wanted to get some
advice on which football/soccer game to get.

I'm thinking something that is a combination of relatively easy to
master (for the 6yr old) and that will keep me entertained when he's
come to bed.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

One place that might help you would be http://www.gamerankings.com

"Woldul" <pludlow12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I am buying my 6yr old a PS2 for his birthday and wanted to get some
> advice on which football/soccer game to get.
>
> I'm thinking something that is a combination of relatively easy to
> master (for the 6yr old) and that will keep me entertained when he's
> come to bed.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.
>
> Cheers

On 19 Aug 2005 12:02:00 -0700, "Woldul" <pludlow12@hotmail.com> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>I am buying my 6yr old a PS2 for his birthday and wanted to get some
>advice on which football/soccer game to get.
>
>I'm thinking something that is a combination of relatively easy to
>master (for the 6yr old) and that will keep me entertained when he's
>come to bed.
>
>Any advice would be appreciated.
>
>Cheers

Lego Soccer Mania is a kids soccer game
http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/561805.asp?q=Lego%20soccer

Galley

Woldul wrote:
> I am buying my 6yr old a PS2 for his birthday and wanted to get
> some advice on which football/soccer game to get.
> I'm thinking something that is a combination of relatively easy to
> master (for the 6yr old) and that will keep me entertained when
> he's come to bed.

Konami's Winning Eleven is by far the best soccer game out there but FIFA
2005 (or even 2004 which can be had cheap these days) would be more suitable
to a 6yr old and would probably keep you enterteined for a while as well.