Getting Sword of Chaos in Chateau Irenicus

"Quiet!" Illinois whispered to her party and even the talkative Yoshi fell
silent at her gaze. "We have to sneak past Ilych and his followers in the
library. Don't ask me how, but I know there is a sword in this library that
will help us defeat those creatures his cronies will summon, and I know that
to obtain this sword we have to sneak beyond where they stand ready for us -
beyond the library!"

From the room with portal which whispered different words to each of them,
the party marched on to the circular room where they previously had killed a
Greater Otyugh - a battle which only Yoshi was unfamiliar with. The smell of
the beast's corpse made the room smell slightly less than it already did -
but there was a babble feeling of less malice than previous times had
revealed....

Quickly scouting ahead in shadows and silence, Yoshi revealed the Northern
passage led to the library. Illinois then spoke courtly, for all listened to
her words. "I shall make you all invisible, except for Imoen - who I know
has the ability to do it to herself. Once we are all in such a state, we
shall sneak past Ilych and his followers in the library and find the Sword
of Chaos.

It was a brilliant plan - simple and elegant as all good plans should be.
Yet it had one fatal flaw, as all plans have when their makers are without
the gift of hindsight. The last space batmen shelves was blocked by a
Neophyte Glabezru and numerous Duregar. There was no room to maneuver around
them! And while the leaders of the group tried to squeeze past, the Neophyte
Glabezru could see all of the party, and began to attack, much to the
amazement of the Duregar...

eeeek! How do I get the Sword of Chaos if I can't sneak past the Neophyte??

Any hints would be most appreciated!

Rob
:)

--