WTS: S2 Pro 12Mp digital professional camera kit

Last response: in Digital Camera
May 19, 2005 1:45:30 AM

WTS: Camera body S2 Pro + two caps + all accessories + Manual + 32MB CF
Card + 28-70mm lens.
Excellent condition, no scratch.
Price: US$1290.00
With Flash Nikon SB-27 is price US$1395.00.
Buyer pay shipping&handling&insurance(?). Bank-to-bank wire transfer.
rene

May 19, 2005 1:45:31 AM

Wrong group, try rec.humor...

"rene maark" <renmaa4@iol.cz> wrote in message
news:o p.sqzk54f2xqc3s9@ppp4593.praha.tiscali.cz...
> WTS: Camera body S2 Pro + two caps + all accessories + Manual + 32MB CF
> Card + 28-70mm lens.
> Excellent condition, no scratch.
> Price: US$1290.00
> With Flash Nikon SB-27 is price US$1395.00.
> Buyer pay shipping&handling&insurance(?). Bank-to-bank wire transfer.
> rene

May 19, 2005 4:00:35 AM

On Wed, 18 May 2005 21:45:30 +0200
In message <op.sqzk54f2xqc3s9@ppp4593.praha.tiscali.cz>
Posted from studio er67 in the Czech Republic
"rene maark" <renmaa4@iol.cz> writes:

> WTS: Camera body S2 Pro + two caps + all accessories + Manual + 32MB CF
> Card + 28-70mm lens.
> Excellent condition, no scratch.
> Price: US$1290.00
> With Flash Nikon SB-27 is price US$1395.00.
> Buyer pay shipping&handling&insurance(?). Bank-to-bank wire transfer.
> rene

Busted! http://moje1.tiscali.cz:8585/images/cs2/chlap.jpg

Heh...

Jeff
May 19, 2005 10:29:48 AM

Darrell wrote:

> Wrong group, try rec.humor...
>
> "rene maark" <renmaa4@iol.cz> wrote in message
> news:o p.sqzk54f2xqc3s9@ppp4593.praha.tiscali.cz...
>> WTS: Camera body S2 Pro + two caps + all accessories + Manual +
>> 32MB CF Card + 28-70mm lens.
>> Excellent condition, no scratch.
>> Price: US$1290.00
>> With Flash Nikon SB-27 is price US$1395.00.
>> Buyer pay shipping&handling&insurance(?). Bank-to-bank wire
>> transfer. rene
>>
>> --
>> Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
>> http://www.opera.com/mail/
He just put the decimal point too far over to the right.
--
neil
delete delete to reply

"rene maark" <renmaa4@iol.cz> writes:

> WTS: Camera body S2 Pro + two caps + all accessories + Manual + 32MB
> CF Card + 28-70mm lens.
> Excellent condition, no scratch.
> Price: US$1290.00
> With Flash Nikon SB-27 is price US$1395.00.
> Buyer pay shipping&handling&insurance(?). Bank-to-bank wire transfer.
> rene

I'm not comfortable with your calling it a "12MP" camera. It can
produce a 12MP file, but that's a *disadvantage*; it takes forever to
write, and fills up the card fast (you can store *two* RAW files on
that 32MB compact flash, as I'm sure you know). It has 6 million
sensor sites, so by current conventions for this kind of camera, it
should be considered a 6MP camera.

(I've got an S2 and am very happy with mine; I'm not trying to
convince anybody not to buy yours!)