Local PC Shop PC Question

ryanrhino24

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Hello, I am on a 500$ budget for a gaming computer, and I decided not to build once myself. After looking on ebay and seeing stupid prices for bad hardware, I decided to go to a store and buy one. Can anyone give me their opinion on this rig?

http://www.frys.com/product/6832046?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG/url

It comes with the OS I need, but I am wondering if the graphics and card are up to snuff. Any feedback is appreciated. Plus, their is room for any upgrades. Suggestions?

lethalsam

Honorable
May 3, 2012

seems like u don't have copies of Windows 7 x64 Ultimate bootlegged sitting there.

so yeah go ahead pay that $100 to MS :pfff:

ryanrhino24

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Well, if I could get windows 7 somehow, I would for sure go with your build. Ill see if I can find a copy sitting around. Which would leave me with about 150$ for a gpu, because of shipping. Sounds good.

You should know better than to say something like that... Even if you use a pirated copy yourself and don't mind the ramifications, you still shouldn't promote it for other people to use.

Regardless, even bringing it up here is a big no-no.

Unfortunately, no. Even if it would boot and work with the new system (doubtful, and you would be moving the HDD over to the new system, in that case), it would fail validation.