CFL Game?

Has there ever been a Canadian Football League Game?

I ask because I was channel surfing, and came across a Canadian Football
Game (my first clue was the 55 yard marker). I watched for a few minutes
before I realized there were no announcers calling the game.

I was just wondering...

On Sat, 20 Aug 2005 20:38:26 -0500, TheLightsAreOn <fake@thisaddress.com> spewed
forth these words of wisdom:

>Has there ever been a Canadian Football League Game?
>
>I ask because I was channel surfing, and came across a Canadian Football
>Game (my first clue was the 55 yard marker). I watched for a few minutes
>before I realized there were no announcers calling the game.
>
>I was just wondering...

I think there was one made for the PC a few years ago.

Galley

TheLightsAreOn (fake@thisaddress.com) writes:
> Has there ever been a Canadian Football League Game?
>
> I ask because I was channel surfing, and came across a Canadian Football
> Game (my first clue was the 55 yard marker). I watched for a few minutes
> before I realized there were no announcers calling the game.
>
> I was just wondering...

By the way... there were no announcers because the CBC network has locked
out almost all of its staff. Ordinarily it's more of a production but
something's better than nothing at this point.

I've heard of a CFL game before but I've never seen one.

Mike