Sign in with
Your question

Is this pc good enough to play todays top games and for uploading videos to yout

Last response: in Systems
January 29, 2012 2:34:24 PM

is this pc good enough to upload to youtube and to play todays top games ???

Screen Size: 22 inches
Screen Resolution: 1280x1024
Processor
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Quad
Processor Speed: 3.40 GHz
Processor Count: 1
Memory
RAM Size: 4000 MB
Computer Memory Type: DDR SDRAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Graphics
Graphics Card Description: Nvidia 1Gb GTX560 Dedicated Gaming Graphics Card
Graphics Card Ram Size: 1000 MB
Additional Specifications
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium
January 29, 2012 2:52:04 PM

Yes on the YouTube (though it won't be the fastest at editing the videos). On the games, not at top resolution and details...but at 1280x1024 with medium/medium-high details, probably.

WinVista though? Is this a new purchase?
m
l
January 29, 2012 3:53:25 PM

well im starting to upload xbox gameplay running my xbox though my new monitors and computer that im buying i have £1000 to spend on a new computer i found this one and though it was good dont know alot about computer really if u have any better computer for that price range then i whould much appreciate it

i will be using it to upload to youtube and playing online games such as minecraft.
m
l
Related resources
January 29, 2012 4:00:07 PM

inanition02 said:
Yes on the YouTube (though it won't be the fastest at editing the videos). On the games, not at top resolution and details...but at 1280x1024 with medium/medium-high details, probably.

WinVista though? Is this a new purchase?

also if you know any high quality monitors to run my computer and xbox though for about £100 to £150
i need all the help i can get i know how to use a computer but i dont know about what makes them good etc :) 
m
l
January 29, 2012 4:19:32 PM

for 1000 yu can do way better. dont be fooled into buying overpriced crap... although that pc isnt to bad, for a 2-3 year old setup. but in comparison to what you can have it really is pants...

first,do you know any 1 that has built there own pc? if not can you read a manual properly without skipping steps...
if yes is yer answer to either question, then i recommend you either give sum1 50 notes to build a pc for you or build it yourself... it takes about 4 hours for a novice builder and about 2 for an experienced 1.

for 1000 you can have either the latest i5 with 1 of the best currently available gfx cards or a i7 with a moderate gfx card...
basics like psu, case, dvd/br burner and storage will set you back 200-300 depending on your taste and quality of parts.
which leaves a good 7-800 for the real guts...
an i5 2500k z68 motherboard and 4-8gigs of ram will set you back 350-400 and a great gfx card like the 570 - 580 or 6950 - 6970 will easily take the rest.

seriously m8 if you know how to spend the money properly you will get so much more for very little effort. even the basics i have posted up will outperform the pc you liked by a good 50% it really is that different...

m
l
January 29, 2012 4:34:40 PM

HEXiT said:
for 1000 yu can do way better. dont be fooled into buying overpriced crap... although that pc isnt to bad, for a 2-3 year old setup. but in comparison to what you can have it really is pants...

first,do you know any 1 that has built there own pc? if not can you read a manual properly without skipping steps...
if yes is yer answer to either question, then i recommend you either give sum1 50 notes to build a pc for you or build it yourself... it takes about 4 hours for a novice builder and about 2 for an experienced 1.

for 1000 you can have either the latest i5 with 1 of the best currently available gfx cards or a i7 with a moderate gfx card...
basics like psu, case, dvd/br burner and storage will set you back 200-300 depending on your taste and quality of parts.
which leaves a good 7-800 for the real guts...
an i5 2500k z68 motherboard and 4-8gigs of ram will set you back 350-400 and a great gfx card like the 570 - 580 or 6950 - 6970 will easily take the rest.

seriously m8 if you know how to spend the money properly you will get so much more for very little effort. even the basics i have posted up will outperform the pc you liked by a good 50% it really is that different...

i can use a computer but a total novice on what makes them good and how to build them your may aswell talking german to me im an xbox guy i have £1000 to spend but the computer needs to come ready out of the box the best i can get is what im looking for please if you have recommends i would much appreciate it alot

i am starting to look into uploading my xbox gameplays to youtube livestreaming playing minecraft etc..
the best PC that i can get for what i need please HELP PC NOOB LOL :) 
m
l
January 29, 2012 4:38:03 PM

thats a real shame coz you could have something like this for just under 1K so it really is worth considering. even if you cant build it yourself... maybe a trusted work m8 or friend could...
ps i would have went with more starage but the shortage atm is causing prices to double what they were last year for HDDs
m
l
January 29, 2012 4:46:47 PM

HEXiT said:
thats a real shame coz you could have something like this ]http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/17226/1b44e8172250200.jpg for just under 1K so it really is worth considering. even if you cant build it yourself... maybe a trusted work m8 or friend could...
ps i would have went with more starage but the shortage atm is causing prices to double what they were last year for HDDs

whats the best computer i can get ready out of the box to just plug and play so to speak
m
l
January 29, 2012 5:10:45 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
If you're near nottingham I'll build from parts for you,
but check out http://3xs.scan.co.uk/ShowSystem.asp?SystemID=1015 which is under budget and will see you fine for a few years of your stated use
Moto

For an out of the box system, that's pretty awesome.
m
l
January 29, 2012 5:34:57 PM

HEXiT said:
thats a real shame coz you could have something like this ]http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/17226/1b44e8172250200.jpg for just under 1K so it really is worth considering. even if you cant build it yourself... maybe a trusted work m8 or friend could...

what website did you get this from ???
m
l
January 29, 2012 5:53:03 PM

www.overclockers.co.uk i use them regularly ans they have good customer service and an excellent returns policy
m
l
January 29, 2012 6:03:42 PM

HEXiT said:
www.overclockers.co.uk i use them regularly ans they have good customer service and an excellent returns policy

could you compile the computer parts you showed me before and send me a link to the webpage im going to get a college to look at it in the morning .
thanks
m
l
January 30, 2012 5:24:41 AM

i need some suggestions on a good monitors i have about £150 to spend and i wont to get 2.

i know this is prob a stupid question but what do i need to have two screen working on the same computer ??
m
l
January 30, 2012 8:09:35 AM

This topic has been moved from the section CPU & Components to section Systems by Mousemonkey
m
l
January 30, 2012 2:02:27 PM

You need two outputs from your graphics card, but you will struggle to get two decent monitors for £150, lowest I'm seeing lately (I'm looking as well) is around £90 on ebuyer
Moto
m
l
!