Is this pc good enough to play todays top games and for uploading videos to yout

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
is this pc good enough to upload to youtube and to play todays top games ???

Screen Size: 22 inches
Screen Resolution: 1280x1024
Processor
Processor Brand: Intel
Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Quad
Processor Speed: 3.40 GHz
Processor Count: 1
Memory
RAM Size: 4000 MB
Computer Memory Type: DDR SDRAM
Hard Drive
Hard Drive Size: 500 GB
Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
Graphics
Graphics Card Description: Nvidia 1Gb GTX560 Dedicated Gaming Graphics Card
Graphics Card Ram Size: 1000 MB
Additional Specifications
Hardware Platform: PC
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Premium

inanition02

Distinguished
Yes on the YouTube (though it won't be the fastest at editing the videos). On the games, not at top resolution and details...but at 1280x1024 with medium/medium-high details, probably.

WinVista though? Is this a new purchase?

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
well im starting to upload xbox gameplay running my xbox though my new monitors and computer that im buying i have £1000 to spend on a new computer i found this one and though it was good dont know alot about computer really if u have any better computer for that price range then i whould much appreciate it

i will be using it to upload to youtube and playing online games such as minecraft.

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012

also if you know any high quality monitors to run my computer and xbox though for about £100 to £150
i need all the help i can get i know how to use a computer but i dont know about what makes them good etc :)

for 1000 yu can do way better. dont be fooled into buying overpriced crap... although that pc isnt to bad, for a 2-3 year old setup. but in comparison to what you can have it really is pants...

first,do you know any 1 that has built there own pc? if not can you read a manual properly without skipping steps...
if yes is yer answer to either question, then i recommend you either give sum1 50 notes to build a pc for you or build it yourself... it takes about 4 hours for a novice builder and about 2 for an experienced 1.

for 1000 you can have either the latest i5 with 1 of the best currently available gfx cards or a i7 with a moderate gfx card...
basics like psu, case, dvd/br burner and storage will set you back 200-300 depending on your taste and quality of parts.
which leaves a good 7-800 for the real guts...
an i5 2500k z68 motherboard and 4-8gigs of ram will set you back 350-400 and a great gfx card like the 570 - 580 or 6950 - 6970 will easily take the rest.

seriously m8 if you know how to spend the money properly you will get so much more for very little effort. even the basics i have posted up will outperform the pc you liked by a good 50% it really is that different...

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012

i can use a computer but a total novice on what makes them good and how to build them your may aswell talking german to me im an xbox guy i have £1000 to spend but the computer needs to come ready out of the box the best i can get is what im looking for please if you have recommends i would much appreciate it alot

i am starting to look into uploading my xbox gameplays to youtube livestreaming playing minecraft etc..
the best PC that i can get for what i need please HELP PC NOOB LOL :)

thats a real shame coz you could have something like this for just under 1K so it really is worth considering. even if you cant build it yourself... maybe a trusted work m8 or friend could...
ps i would have went with more starage but the shortage atm is causing prices to double what they were last year for HDDs

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012

whats the best computer i can get ready out of the box to just plug and play so to speak

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012

what website did you get this from ???

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012

could you compile the computer parts you showed me before and send me a link to the webpage im going to get a college to look at it in the morning .
thanks

danny101

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2012
i need some suggestions on a good monitors i have about £150 to spend and i wont to get 2.

i know this is prob a stupid question but what do i need to have two screen working on the same computer ??