Help Finding Novelty Desktop Cell Phone

I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever, etc.
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

--
*****Replace "no_spam" with "zoofreak" to reply*****
3 answers Last reply

    ZooFreak wrote:
    > I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
    > month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
    > The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever, etc.
    > Anybody know what I'm talking about?

    Check this out: http://retards.org/projects/desktop_cellphone/

    Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
    http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html

    --
    73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
    http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452

    "Simon Templar" <vk3xem@vk3xem.net> wrote in message
    > ZooFreak wrote:
    >> I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
    >> month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
    >> The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever,
    >> etc.
    >> Anybody know what I'm talking about?
    >>

    > Check this out: http://retards.org/projects/desktop_cellphone/
    >
    > Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
    > http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html
    >
    > --
    > 73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
    > http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452

    Thanks, Thats it.

    Simon Templar wrote:

    > ZooFreak wrote:
    >
    >> I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
    >> month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
    >> The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever,
    >> etc.
    >> Anybody know what I'm talking about?

    > Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
    > http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html

    This looks similar to my home-away-from-home phone in Mexico - and it
    works great.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

GSM Cell Phones Desktops