Help Finding Novelty Desktop Cell Phone

Last response: in Technologies
December 6, 2004 5:21:28 PM

I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever, etc.
Anybody know what I'm talking about?

--
*****Replace "no_spam" with "zoofreak" to reply*****
Anonymous

ZooFreak wrote:
> I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
> month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
> The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever, etc.
> Anybody know what I'm talking about?

Check this out: http://retards.org/projects/desktop_cellphone/

Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html

--
73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...

"Simon Templar" <vk3xem@vk3xem.net> wrote in message
> ZooFreak wrote:
>> I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
>> month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
>> The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever,
>> etc.
>> Anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>

> Check this out: http://retards.org/projects/desktop_cellphone/
>
> Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
> http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html
>
> --
> 73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
> http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...

Thanks, Thats it.
December 7, 2004 4:38:10 AM

Simon Templar wrote:

> ZooFreak wrote:
>
>> I am trying to find info on a cell phone that was in news stories about a
>> month ago. It looks like a land line desk top phone, but is a cell phone.
>> The news stories treated as a novelty item , biggest cell phone ever,
>> etc.
>> Anybody know what I'm talking about?

> Seriously, this is more like what you are looking for:
> http://www.ritilan.com/archives/001223.html

This looks similar to my home-away-from-home phone in Mexico - and it
works great.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
!