  • Sony
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2005 2:58:07 PM

I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
you're reading this right now.

More about : hey liar matting

Anonymous
August 21, 2005 5:47:35 PM

Mountain Biker wrote:
> H.I.V. Steve wrote:
> > I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
> > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
> > you're reading this right now.
> >

> I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
> Is this true?

All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
them(the blacks).

What a freak he is for doing that.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 5:59:32 PM

Mattinglyfan wrote:
> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
> > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
> > you're reading this right now.
> >

> Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.

Hey guy that claims to be a teacher and over uses commas, use how not
to be an idiot all the god damn time check.

I was watching this comedy show and this guy was making fun of idiots
like you who type something not funny and than type LOL. Like no one
else would type it so you might as well, right slapnuts?
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 6:50:11 PM

"H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
> blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
> you're reading this right now.

Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:14:53 PM

> Mattinglyfan wrote:
>> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> >I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
>> > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
>> > you're reading this right now.
>> >

>> Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.
>
> Hey guy that claims to be a teacher and over uses commas, use how not
> to be an idiot all the god damn time check.
>
> I was watching this comedy show and this guy was making fun of idiots
> like you who type something not funny and than type LOL. Like no one
> else would type it so you might as well, right slapnuts?

What? I'm sorry, I didn't here you. Those testicles were covering your
mouth so it came out muffled.

BTW, that wasn't overuse of commas. When you get to 7th grade, they will
explain it to you.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:26:51 PM

H.I.V. Steve wrote:
> I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
> blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
> you're reading this right now.

I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
Is this true?
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 7:52:04 PM

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> LOL. I<SNIP>

Hey it's the guy that says "I'm a liar" everytime he replies to me.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 8:50:52 PM

H.I.V. Steve wrote:
> Mountain Biker wrote:
>
>>H.I.V. Steve wrote:
>>
>>>I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
>>>blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
>>>you're reading this right now.
>>>

>>I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
>>Is this true?
>

> All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
> black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
> black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
> with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
> them(the blacks).
>
> What a freak he is for doing that.

Try not to let it get to you.
There are lots of Trolls in the newsgroups here that like to call other
people Trolls in an attempt to make them look like Non-Trolls.

I know you and I aren't trolls.
But people like Mattingly Fan, who hasn't bothered me too much lately,
are really trolls.

I don't know that many Mattingly fans that are blacks.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 8:50:53 PM

"J. Allard" <AllJard@msn.com> wrote in message
> H.I.V. Steve wrote:
>> Mountain Biker wrote:

>>>I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
>>>Is this true?
>>

>> All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
>> black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
>> black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
>> with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
>> them(the blacks).
>>
>> What a freak he is for doing that.
>>

> Try not to let it get to you.
> There are lots of Trolls in the newsgroups here that like to call other
> people Trolls in an attempt to make them look like Non-Trolls.
>
> I know you and I aren't trolls.
> But people like Mattingly Fan, who hasn't bothered me too much lately, are
> really trolls.

Why would I bother you, you aren't even on my radar. You keep doing what
you do, Poindexter. I'll leave you alone. There are plenty of people here
looking for a whipping boy so you've come along at the right time.

> I don't know that many Mattingly fans that are blacks.

You don't know too many fans of sports period since you spend most of your
time in the Dungeons and Dragons group. You probably know some
Dungeonmasters or some Wizardfan666's.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 8:53:06 PM

Mattinglyfan wrote:

> Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.

Speel check dont work dat good.
We gotstah writ likes a we speaks so yous can understands us good.
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 9:22:02 PM

!