Hey Liar Matting

I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
you're reading this right now.
10 answers Last reply
More about liar matting

    Mountain Biker wrote:
    > H.I.V. Steve wrote:
    > > I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
    > > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
    > > you're reading this right now.
    > >

    > I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
    > Is this true?

    All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
    black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
    black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
    with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
    them(the blacks).

    What a freak he is for doing that.

    Mattinglyfan wrote:
    > "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > >I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
    > > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
    > > you're reading this right now.
    > >

    > Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.

    Hey guy that claims to be a teacher and over uses commas, use how not
    to be an idiot all the god damn time check.

    I was watching this comedy show and this guy was making fun of idiots
    like you who type something not funny and than type LOL. Like no one
    else would type it so you might as well, right slapnuts?

    > Mattinglyfan wrote:
    >> "H.I.V. Steve" <hiv_steve@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> >I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
    >> > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
    >> > you're reading this right now.
    >> >

    >> Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.
    >
    > Hey guy that claims to be a teacher and over uses commas, use how not
    > to be an idiot all the god damn time check.
    >
    > I was watching this comedy show and this guy was making fun of idiots
    > like you who type something not funny and than type LOL. Like no one
    > else would type it so you might as well, right slapnuts?

    What? I'm sorry, I didn't here you. Those testicles were covering your
    mouth so it came out muffled.

    BTW, that wasn't overuse of commas. When you get to 7th grade, they will
    explain it to you.

    H.I.V. Steve wrote:
    > I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
    > blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
    > you're reading this right now.

    I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
    Is this true?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > LOL. I<SNIP>

    Hey it's the guy that says "I'm a liar" everytime he replies to me.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    H.I.V. Steve wrote:
    > Mountain Biker wrote:
    >
    >>H.I.V. Steve wrote:
    >>
    >>>I know you're black and all, so you don't keep your word, but why
    >>>blattently lie here saying you're going to ignore me when you know
    >>>you're reading this right now.
    >>>

    >>I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
    >>Is this true?
    >

    > All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
    > black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
    > black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
    > with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
    > them(the blacks).
    >
    > What a freak he is for doing that.

    Try not to let it get to you.
    There are lots of Trolls in the newsgroups here that like to call other
    people Trolls in an attempt to make them look like Non-Trolls.

    I know you and I aren't trolls.
    But people like Mattingly Fan, who hasn't bothered me too much lately,
    are really trolls.

    I don't know that many Mattingly fans that are blacks.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "J. Allard" <AllJard@msn.com> wrote in message
    > H.I.V. Steve wrote:
    >> Mountain Biker wrote:

    >>>I hear black people, niggers, also have anger management issues.
    >>>Is this true?
    >>

    >> All I know is this particular Matting is a liar, he's probably not even
    >> black, he's probably some racist white guy pretending to be the dumbest
    >> black person alive in an attempt to make people associate black people
    >> with him, and him being such a dumbass he's going to make people hate
    >> them(the blacks).
    >>
    >> What a freak he is for doing that.
    >>

    > Try not to let it get to you.
    > There are lots of Trolls in the newsgroups here that like to call other
    > people Trolls in an attempt to make them look like Non-Trolls.
    >
    > I know you and I aren't trolls.
    > But people like Mattingly Fan, who hasn't bothered me too much lately, are
    > really trolls.

    Why would I bother you, you aren't even on my radar. You keep doing what
    you do, Poindexter. I'll leave you alone. There are plenty of people here
    looking for a whipping boy so you've come along at the right time.

    > I don't know that many Mattingly fans that are blacks.

    You don't know too many fans of sports period since you spend most of your
    time in the Dungeons and Dragons group. You probably know some
    Dungeonmasters or some Wizardfan666's.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > Hey, master race, use spell check. LOL.

    Speel check dont work dat good.
    We gotstah writ likes a we speaks so yous can understands us good.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Mattinglyfan wrote:

    > Yeah, you haven't said that one in every post, cum snatcher.

    It's the guy that says "I'm a liar" everytime he replies to me.

Console Gaming Games Video Sony Video Games