  • GSM
  • Motorola
Last response: in Technologies
December 9, 2004 11:11:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

I am currently in Australia with my V620 and whenever I turn on the Date
Time Auto-Update feature, it sets the time correctly, but it thinks I am
still back in California. i.e., it is set to PST. Any ideas how to fix
this????

More about : auto update wrong time zone

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 12:15:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.gsm (More info?)

kjl wrote:
> I am currently in Australia with my V620 and whenever I turn on the Date
> Time Auto-Update feature, it sets the time correctly, but it thinks I am
> still back in California. i.e., it is set to PST. Any ideas how to fix
> this????

I have enabled this feature here in Australia on many of my friends
phones as well as my own and never once has it actually updated the time
for us. My guess is that none of the Australian networks have actually
enabled it.

--
73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...