Motorola Phone Tools

Last response: in Technologies
December 10, 2004 1:30:16 AM

Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

More about : motorola phone tools

Anonymous
December 11, 2004 2:05:25 AM

You can find this file in the GSM downloads section of UFN underground forum
you will have to subscribe and i believe 1 month sub is around $5 good luck
Ticktock

!