Motorola Phone Tools

Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!
1 answer Last reply
More about motorola phone tools

    You can find this file in the GSM downloads section of UFN underground forum
    you will have to subscribe and i believe 1 month sub is around $5 good luck
    Ticktock

    "RonCarlson" <RonCarlson@alltel.net> wrote in message
    > Hi, I lost my cd containing Motorola Phone Tools & had to dump my laptops
    > hard drive. I have the cable but do not want to pay another $60 for the
    > software. Any one have it or any help please!!!!!

GSM Phones Motorola