My PC crash and shows me a blue screen

Hello guys,
After I am playing Call of duty MW3 and not only this game,actually not just games..it can happen even in a simple process like web page..,I am hear same sound for a lot of time and the PC turns off to some blue screen for few seconds and then it crash and restart the PC,I am having this problem a long time ago but I ignore it and didn't fix it up till it's getting me crazy..,If I post this thread at the wrong place please don't close it and move it to the correct place,thank you.
11 answers Last reply
More about crash shows blue screen
  1. Whats the STOP code/error message thats displayed?
  2. gamerk316 said:
    Whats the STOP code/error message thats displayed?

can't see what is going on..the blue screen appear for a second and goes off..
  3. next time it happens press the pause/break button and see if that freezes the BSoD screen. We really need the stop error number because a BSOD can be caused by just about anything. Everything from graphics drivers, RAM, virus I've even seen a cheap PSU cause a BSOD.
  4. rds1220 said:
    next time it happens press the pause/break button and see if that freezes the BSoD screen. We really need the stop error number because a BSOD can be caused by just about anything. Everything from graphics drivers, RAM, virus I've even seen a cheap PSU cause a BSOD.

It happen again now..,I clicked the stop/break button and the screen still running and disappear after few second..,Other thing is when my PC turn on again I got this message that windows crash and if I would like to check for a solution at the internet and if I click for more details this is what I see:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
    BCCode: 50
    BCP1: FFFFF69CB77FFFF8
    BCP2: 0000000000000000
    BCP3: FFFFF80002C86B62
    BCP4: 0000000000000005
    OS Version: 6_1_7600
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
    C:\Windows\Minidump\051412-18423-01.dmp
    C:\Users\Bar\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45723-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
    C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I hope it's help..
  5. I would down load memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.

Run a system file check (sfc /scannow)

What AV are you running?

Let us know the results.
  6. rds1220 said:
    I would down load memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.

Run a system file check (sfc /scannow)

What AV are you running?

Let us know the results.

Sorry for my poor knowledge but can you please explain me what do you mean ?,
    thank you.
  7. Quote:
    Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Probably bad RAM. Download/Run memtest86, and report any failures. This will confirm if your RAM has failed.
  8. gamerk316 said:
    Quote:
    Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.

Probably bad RAM. Download/Run memtest86, and report any failures. This will confirm if your RAM has failed.

from where I can get this memtestx86 ?
  9. For now go to the link gamer gave and download memtest. It's a software program that checks for errors in memory sticks, errors that can cause BSoD's in Windows. Also if you don't have an Anti-virus program download get something like Avast for virus protection and Malwarebytes for trojans and rootkits.
  10. gamerk316 said:

rds1220 said:
    For now go to the link gamer gave and download memtest. It's a software program that checks for errors in memory sticks, errors that can cause BSoD's in Windows. Also if you don't have an Anti-virus program download get something like Avast for virus protection and Malwarebytes for trojans and rootkits.

I download this program..what should I do next ?,I read that I should burn it on boot able disc-it means that should I run it from the bios ?,please explain me more as I told you I have a poor knowledge about this..,thank you !
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Call of Duty Blue Screen Crash