Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

My PC crash and shows me a blue screen

Last response: in CPUs
Share
May 14, 2012 7:49:15 PM

Hello guys,
After I am playing Call of duty MW3 and not only this game,actually not just games..it can happen even in a simple process like web page..,I am hear same sound for a lot of time and the PC turns off to some blue screen for few seconds and then it crash and restart the PC,I am having this problem a long time ago but I ignore it and didn't fix it up till it's getting me crazy..,If I post this thread at the wrong place please don't close it and move it to the correct place,thank you.
a b à CPUs
May 14, 2012 7:59:24 PM

Whats the STOP code/error message thats displayed?
m
0
l
May 14, 2012 8:02:25 PM

gamerk316 said:
Whats the STOP code/error message thats displayed?

can't see what is going on..the blue screen appear for a second and goes off..
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 146 à CPUs
May 14, 2012 8:07:09 PM

next time it happens press the pause/break button and see if that freezes the BSoD screen. We really need the stop error number because a BSOD can be caused by just about anything. Everything from graphics drivers, RAM, virus I've even seen a cheap PSU cause a BSOD.
m
0
l
May 14, 2012 8:44:38 PM

rds1220 said:
next time it happens press the pause/break button and see if that freezes the BSoD screen. We really need the stop error number because a BSOD can be caused by just about anything. Everything from graphics drivers, RAM, virus I've even seen a cheap PSU cause a BSOD.

It happen again now..,I clicked the stop/break button and the screen still running and disappear after few second..,Other thing is when my PC turn on again I got this message that windows crash and if I would like to check for a solution at the internet and if I click for more details this is what I see:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 50
BCP1: FFFFF69CB77FFFF8
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: FFFFF80002C86B62
BCP4: 0000000000000005
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\051412-18423-01.dmp
C:\Users\Bar\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-45723-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0...

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope it's help..
m
0
l
a c 146 à CPUs
May 14, 2012 11:09:58 PM

I would down load memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.

Run a system file check (sfc /scannow)

What AV are you running?

Let us know the results.
m
0
l
May 15, 2012 7:27:33 AM

rds1220 said:
I would down load memtestx86 and run it for at least 5 passes.

Run a system file check (sfc /scannow)

What AV are you running?

Let us know the results.

Sorry for my poor knowledge but can you please explain me what do you mean ?,
thank you.
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
May 15, 2012 3:35:31 PM

Quote:
Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.


Probably bad RAM. Download/Run memtest86, and report any failures. This will confirm if your RAM has failed.
m
0
l
May 15, 2012 3:41:43 PM

gamerk316 said:
Quote:
Bug Check 0x50: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

This indicates that invalid system memory has been referenced.


Probably bad RAM. Download/Run memtest86, and report any failures. This will confirm if your RAM has failed.

from where I can get this memtestx86 ?
m
0
l
a c 146 à CPUs
May 15, 2012 8:53:28 PM

For now go to the link gamer gave and download memtest. It's a software program that checks for errors in memory sticks, errors that can cause BSoD's in Windows. Also if you don't have an Anti-virus program download get something like Avast for virus protection and Malwarebytes for trojans and rootkits.
m
0
l
May 15, 2012 9:14:27 PM



rds1220 said:
For now go to the link gamer gave and download memtest. It's a software program that checks for errors in memory sticks, errors that can cause BSoD's in Windows. Also if you don't have an Anti-virus program download get something like Avast for virus protection and Malwarebytes for trojans and rootkits.

I download this program..what should I do next ?,I read that I should burn it on boot able disc-it means that should I run it from the bios ?,please explain me more as I told you I have a poor knowledge about this..,thank you !
m
0
l
!