LG U8120 unlocking

Last response: in Technologies
Share
December 11, 2004 3:13:54 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help me unlock a LG U8120. My daughter purchased the phone from
3 and we don't have any coverage for that network at home.

Thanks

More about : u8120 unlocking

Anonymous
December 12, 2004 2:17:49 PM

"Colin" <cscremin@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone help me unlock a LG U8120. My daughter purchased the phone
from
> 3 and we don't have any coverage for that network at home.
>
> Thanks

these are not unlockable remotely but they can be done directly

couple of guys on www.crazynokia.co.uk do it, look under sales, or look at
www.allgsm.co.uk ...he does them
December 15, 2004 2:30:23 PM

Thanks,